My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Dazed and Confused

This statement says it all right now. I have so much going on in my mind that I don't know where to start.

First, I have a friend at work that is moving away and I will miss her terribly. I am happy for you Marebear, but sad to see you leaving.

Secondly, I have another friend with relationship problems and I can only listen and I am trying to give advice as I have been there, but it is never easy. I hope this is enough and she knows that I am here whenever she may need me.
Then there is always something going on with DH, the Teenager, the Princess and of course work!!!

I also have this weighing on my mind. I have been getting pedicures and manicures from the same girl for several years (she is the best one at the salon), and I recently started taking my lil sis with me and now my mom.... should I give up my girl for them? I want them to enjoy the experience as much as I do, but I don't want to give her up to them. I need to know, is this being stingy and am I a bad person/or is this ok?

Well it's getting late and I have to be at work early, the BPT will be back tomorrow and you can't be late or even on time on a normal day, so I know I have to be in early tomorrow as she was out severl days last week and will be in one of her moods.

Till tomorrow...


2 comments(s):

Katy-did said...
When you're balancing work, a home, marriage and kids there's bound to be a lot of "Manic Mondays." You've always got a great attitude outwardly, letting your frustrations out on the blog is great - just be careful that a co-worker doesn't share it with the wrong person!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2005 11:19 AM  

I semi agree with Marebear. You should never give up your girl for the pedicure. That's insane. What I don't agree with is the the do them only by yourself part. That's not because I'm your little sis and enjoy going. I'm saying this because even though you go to relax, which we do, it's also great "girl" time. We laugh, (the great dud incident), shop and eat afterwords. (don't forget we can always leave the party pooper at home)I look forward to this time with you. But, If you want to take up marebears whole responce, I will understand.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/13/2005 10:03 AM  

post a comment

<< Home