My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, May 16, 2005

It's just another Manic Monday

Boy do I wish it were still Sunday... but then again, I would have to re-live today all over again and I don't think I would make it though a second time.

I wanted to get to work extra early today as BPT was back and I knew she would be in a mood. I ended up getting to work about 20 minutes early instead of 30 to 45 as I had planned. I busted my behind to get appointments set up and all my ducks in a row for the morning staff meeting and then BPT never showed... go figure. Then my first call of the day was that a computer wouldn't come up, (News flash... they have to be plugged in to work) I knew then that it wasn't going to get any better.

I made it known to MOB & HR that I was interested in advancing. MOB is right on with this, HR is agreeable, but says it is actually BPT's decision. I guess I will keep my fingers crossed, but I am not going to hold my breath as I will turn blue and pass out before a decision is made.

Finally, it came the time to go home, I had to stop at the body shop as there is a film on my windshield from where they just fixed it and they had already closed. Not making me feel any better. Then, I am a block from home when a school bus breaks down right at the intersection. (Did I mention that it's a narrow one way street that I'm on???) I ask you, how much can 1 person take in a day?

Now, DH is home and is really worried about me blogging. What if I write about someone and they find this and figure out it is about them. I explained that names are all changed to protect the innocent and the guilty, but he is still worried. And we thought I was OCD and worried too much!


I think it's time to just say Goodnight!!!

0 comments(s):

post a comment

<< Home