My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Friends and Family Plan

2 night hotel room in Branson $118.05

2 tickets to Dixie Stampede $91.70

Gas to make trip to Branson and back $106.92

A road trip with your sister, seeing your Aunt and old friend and meeting new blog friends... ABSOLUTELY TOTALLY PRICELESS

Yes, as you already know from Easily Amused & Crayonz's blogs, we had a fantastic time. I was able to visit with my Aunt whom I haven't seen in a very long time. I was also able to hook up with Marebear and see her. God I miss working with her everyday! (Marebear, please come back.) And to top it all off, EA and I got to meet two fabulous women... Crayonz and Joolee.

On the way to meet them I told EA that I was kinda afraid to meet as they may think that I am just a total loser and they may decide that they don't like me. It looks like my fears were totally groundless. We all got along fantastically. We hugged and talked as if we were old friends who have known each other for a long time.

Then, there was Baby Lauren. I didn't think it was possible, but she was even sweeter and more beautiful in person. She and Doodlebug were both troopers in allowing us to drag them around in their strollers while we gabbed and shopped, the poor things missed their naps for us to have our shopping adventure.



See this great little pink bag??? This was a gift from Crayonz full of great items that she picked just for me. She has definitely gotten a handle on what I like.









A princess night light... not to worry, I will put it in Doodlebug's room.








Is this the greatest container of bubbles you have ever seen or what??? Doodlebug and I will definitely have fun with these.











Boy did whe peg me on these socks... pink and with hearts. These are just way to cute for words.








and last, but certainly not least... a tooth fairy box that she made herself for our special little Doodlebug.







This was definitely a trip to remember. Hopefully I will get to meet more of my blog friends/family over time.

4 comments(s):

Okay, so now I realize that Doodle got the majority of the presents. Doh!

You were worried about meeting me? Hello! Engineer = big fat nerd! You guys were a riot! Can't wait to do it again, but maybe when gas is a tad cheaper. ;)

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/07/2005 9:59 PM  

Is it strange that I'm kinda jealous? Just kidding!

Love the heart socks!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/08/2005 8:36 AM  

I had sooooo much fun on our girls road trip! I can't wait to do it again!!!

106.92 for the gas???, then I still owe you a little more money. But I'm not worried, you know where I live! hehehe

TEH:
You are our sister at heart just like Crayonz! I wish we could meet you sometime!

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/08/2005 9:34 AM  

crayonz - not true, she and I get to share the presents.

Yes, i was worried. You are not the typical engineer... not fat or a nerd. Yes, when gas is cheaper we will have to do it again. Maybe we can get teh to meet us too... a blog family reunion.

teh - Not to worry, we will make sure to invite you next time. Can't leave out a blog sister. Yes, the socks are great... I heart them.

ea - One of the girls at work asked if it was a Thelma & Louise trip. I said more like Grace & Nadine. LOL We will do it again and teh is already invited.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/08/2005 8:24 PM  

post a comment

<< Home