My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What is the deal with it...

WARNING... the following post is a little TMI. Please note, you can not complain or ask for a refund as you have been warned and you didn't pay anthing.

I know we talk/write a lot about Poo, Poop, Poonamis, Great Escapes and the likes there of, however when it comes to our babies, it is gross yes, but totally acceptable and even quite funny. Now, when it comes to adults, it is a totally different situation.

I like most woman have a huge problem with going to the bathroom at work. Why is it that the men will actually saunter through the office with their newspaper or magazine and walk into and out of the bathroom with no problem and even stand there with the door open and hold a conversation knowing what they are going to be doing in there? UCK!!!! Now, we women have a different way of taking care of this, we seem to sneak off to a quite floor in the building to take care of our business and hope that no one notices.

Well today, I had such an experience. I was hit with the burning, churning stomach that had me running very quickly to a ladies room. Now, not wanting to use the facilities located within my office, I grabbed the elevator and went down to the first floor which has a restroom that is not in any particular company's office. So, I mad dash off the elevator, down the hall and into the ladies room making sure to grab the last stall of course. I think whew, I made it (there were moments when I didn't think I would) when I suddenly realized there was someone in the stall next to me. AWWWWWWW We were both deathly quite and I'm sure they were thinking the same thing I was... please hurry up with your business and get out so I can take care of mine.

Hmmm, maybe they should start installing single occupant bathrooms on each floor in obscure areas that are desiginated as the unspeakable business areas. With that, no one is to notice that you go in or come out of them. Maybe this would ease my fear of ummm, of ummm, well you know at work.

4 comments(s):

OMG. I thought I had written that post. That sounds exactly like something I would have written!

Thankfully, in the building I work in, there is a very private 1 bathroom (no stalls) on the 2nd floor. When an emergency, that is where I RUN!

I don't get it with men either. It's like they are proud of it or something. Ewwww.

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/31/2005 8:45 AM  

Men are definately proud of their poo! I just don't get it. I can truly understand where you are comming from on this one. I know that I'm spoiled as I'm the only person in my office and have a private poo-poo room. I wish you had one too. You can always come use mine :)

Oh, and I know it's gross, but was the girl next to you pooing too?

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/31/2005 11:37 AM  

Girl, there is nothing you should be more proud of in life than taking a satisfying Numero Deux.

Be not afraid!!! Hell, send an e-mail about it when you're done!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 8/31/2005 3:25 PM  

teh - Once again, this just proves that we are twins separated at birth.

"When an emergency, that is where I RUN" is a very good definition for it. You are lucky to have this private area.

ea - yes, you are spoiled that you can poo in silence in your easy bake oven.

yes, I do believe she was, but I really didn't strike up a conversation with her and ask. All I know is that we were both sooooo silent that you could have heard a pin drop.

mrtl - YES, that is definitely what we need!

mama duck - you are one sick woman. But that's ok, I think it's actually why we love you so much. Well that and your fab humor.

No, the email world is safe on this one.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/31/2005 10:28 PM  

post a comment

<< Home