My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Things to do

Oh, I have so much I should be doing. It's 1:30 and I still need to:

1) Clean house - Done as much as I am going to do.

2) Strip all the sheets off the beds and wash them - Done

3) Do laundry - major pile of dirty towels - Done as much as I am going to do

4) Pack - Work in progress

5) Go to the store for road trip snacks - Done

6) Load programs on my laptop that I will need next week - Done

7) Fill out paperwork for sleep study next weekend

8) Charge batteries for camera - Done

9) Download all photos from camera and empty memory cards - Done

10) Take stroller and other baby related items out of vehicle - Done

11) Find books and magazines to read - Done

12) Post a recipe for Smorgasbord Sunday - Done

13) Update and run antivirus on desktop and laptop (NEW ITEM) - Done

14) Chg voicemail for work (NEW ITEM) - Done

15) Clean out fridge (NEW ITEM) - Done

So, what am I doing? I'm on the internet and blogging. Bad Kgrams!!! Well, maybe I can get #12 done. hehehe

Yes, as of Friday, 8/19 @ 4:00 pm CST I am officially on vacation. DH & I are going out of town tomorrow and will be back on Friday. WOO HOO So why am I not more motivated and excited? Did you see the list above? Here's DH's list.

1) Pack his clothes

2) Put gas in the vehicle - Done (Also, I was with him on this one)

3) Help with laundry (if I don't get it all done before he gets home from work) - Done (Must give credit as he has done almost all of the laundry!)

4) Watch sports all evening - Done (watched golf and football at the same time even.)

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Remember this song. Hey, it's better than the worm song isn't it?

Alright, I have to get busy... have a great Sunday!

UPDATE: It is now 12:17 AM and I have finished most of the tasks on my list. Have most of the items ready for packing... must finish and go to bed as we are off tomorrow morning.

I just realized that this is my 100th post on my blog!!! WOW

4 comments(s):

I never pack Clint's clothes, of course he never packs the kids' clothes.lol

By Blogger Katy, at 8/21/2005 3:33 PM  

Hope you have a ball! All that matters is the packing. Dirty shits can wait. Hold on, I think that was supposed to be sheets.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/21/2005 6:44 PM  

Have a GREAT vacation!! Don't worry aobut your blogger friends! We'll be here when you get back - as will the pile of clothes to be washed !!! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/22/2005 8:44 AM  

I talked to you on the phone at 9:30 and you still haven't finished packing and haven't even had a shower yet. GET BUSY WOMAN!!! hehehe. Hope you guys have fun on the trip. I promise to take good care of your teenager. I'll be sure to smack him around on a regular basis. He'll feel at home! ;) His uncle mentioned this morning that he doesn't know if we'll make it or not. We may die of starvation before you come home. I went to the grocery store yesterday evening, and this morning 1/2 a gallon of milk, 2 boxes of hot pockets, and a lot of cereal is missing. All this in just one night with two teenagers! LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/22/2005 10:18 AM  

post a comment

<< Home