My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, August 12, 2005

More Packages

Yes, you read that right, more packages. As discussed in this post, I love getting packages.


Well, yesterday was all about packages... sending and receiving.

Sending: Yesterday, I mailed a little something to someone. I hope when they get it that they like it and they let me know. If they don't like it and I totally failed and suck, I hope they will quietly send me a private email. LOL You know who you are, so keep your eyes open for the mailman.

Receiving: When I got home from work yesterday, there was a package waiting for me from marebear. I was so excited as she told me that she was sending me a belated birthday gift. Remember all the great gifts I got? Well, I think this one may just top them all.



Does she know me or what???

DH has already started me off by putting $2 in my jar. I hope he adds more, as that won't even buy a gallon of gas.

2 comments(s):

Oooo this one hits my heart. Yesterday I TRIED to buy little packages.

I went to an appointment early just so I could go to the store next door to get something for two someone's and surprise them in the mail.

However the somethings I needed and can only get THERE, weren't there anymore. Others that were similar... but not the 2 I needed.

I left saddened. I couldn't make them happy with a surprise package in the mail like I wanted.

(But will be scouting out new availability...)

But... I'm happy for YOU and all. LOL.

By Blogger Me, at 8/13/2005 8:59 AM  

mrtl - thank you.

meritt - I am so sorry you couldn't find what you wanted to send, this is truly disappointing. Yes, start scouting for those surprises.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/13/2005 7:10 PM  

post a comment

<< Home