My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Random things

First of all, Thank You to everyone who offered help in fixing my blog. (I still haven't received any chocolate... is it in the mail?) As you can see, it is pretty once again and only took me a few minutes to fix the template itself once my blog sister uploaded the graphics for me.

A big WOO HOO goes got to Crayonz for her help in getting my graphics loaded out there in web cyberspace.

Here are some random thoughts from the past few days...


Took Doodlebug to the store yesterday to get beads for a bracelet and ankle bracelet I am making for Lumpy. This was Doodles first trip sitting up in the cart. Doesn't she look happy? (Note to self: Must buy cart cover so that Doodle does not chew on cart where others may have touched and/or chewed.)

Yes, before you ask I have started taking my camera everywhere as you never know when a great moment might happen.


See what I had for breakfast today? I know it's sad, but it gets worse. 1) I had a Pepsi with my bowl of Cookie Crisp. 2) I actually did the games/puzzles on the back. 3) The whole time I was eating I kept thinking... hey, where's the cookie wizard? I liked him, he said "Cookie" this wolf looking mascot they have now doesn't even begin to say cookie.



So here is the bracelet I redesigned and strung for Lumpy, you can't see the middle section of it very well, as they are silver beads with initials and the flash was causing a glare. The other is the ankle bracelet I made her. I got the design from Easily Amused and I love mine so I know Lumpy will love hers too.

OK, that took all the creativity and energy I have for now. I'll be back later!

8 comments(s):

Get a Floppy Seat for that cute baby! :) Yum, Cookie Crisp... It has vitamins, though, right? I usually just have coffee for breakfast. I set such a shining example for my son!

By Blogger Kami, at 8/08/2005 7:19 AM  

Yuuuummmm Cookie Crisp. I like that almost as much as my Boo Berry Cereal.

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/08/2005 8:40 AM  

You are more than welcome. Gotta help a fellow blogger out. ;)

I went to Target last night and *almost* bought a cart cover. I had a hard time justifying $20 when I already keep a $2 container of anti-bac wipes in Lauren's diaper bag.

Doodle looks just lovely sitting up like a big girl. I still remember Lauren's first time in the cart seat as well.

Mmm Cookie Crisp. I had Corn Chex. BO-RING!

You did such a nice job on those bracelets. Love them! Hmmm, maybe I should start bartering for my services!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/08/2005 9:27 AM  

Very nice!!!

Ummm, I haven't had Cookie Crisp in years. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 8/08/2005 10:05 AM  

I'm glad you met up with me and Mom at the store. I'm REALLY glad that I got to see a Doodlebug "first"! She was great sitting in the cart by herself!! Still trying to design my new watch band. I worked on it for a couple of hours last night but wasn't happy with any of the designs. The new beads I got Sat. suck. Anyone up to going to Schaefers? hint, hint.

I too miss the cookie bandit and his dog. What idiot thought up the wolf?

CRAYONZ: I'd be happy to make you anything. I'm sure KGrams would also. What are sisters for?

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/08/2005 10:41 AM  

I haven't had cookie crisp in ages....sounds yummy!

That jewelry was very pretty!!!

By Blogger jlybn123, at 8/08/2005 2:43 PM  

By the way, that pic was very cute.

By Blogger jlybn123, at 8/08/2005 2:47 PM  

kami - i'm gettin. I'm not much better, normally it's a can of Pepsi.

teh - Have never tried the Boo Berry Cereal, however, I am a fan of captain crunch and I loves my frosted flake. (The teenager says it's because I am one.)

crayonz - I understand, but the $2 container won't last forever. Plus, Doodle touchs all over, not just the handle and is constantly putting her hands in her mouth. Should we take up a collection for Lauren?

Breaks your heart that they sit up so big doesn't it.

Your services are well worth a bracelet! : )

TKW (AKA mama duck) - what are you waiting for? Go get some cookie crisp... they probably even have it at Target.

EA - Happy Happy as well. Your beads are just fine. Work with it girl.

jlybn - You should revert back to your childhood and get some. My DH is a cereal fanatic, so we always have at least 4 to 5 boxes in the house. I get tired of buying the "healthy" kind and try to have at least 1 box of the old stuff. Next week I think I'm going with Fruit Loops.

Thanks for the compliment on the jewelry and especially on Doodlebug.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/08/2005 9:07 PM  

post a comment

<< Home