My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Update - What I've done today

Here is an update from my earlier post.

I finally managed to get the following items completed:

1) Purchased and loaded a zip drive to back up my documents and photos on.

2) Purchased frames @ Target and put pictures in them.

3) Blogging - I caught up on reading all new posts and even found my recipe for Bean Dip which I have now posted on Smorgasbord Sunday.

I feel so much better now that I have accomplished the things that I truly wanted to do and not worrying about what I had to do. (Plus, shopping at Target always makes me feel better) I am now off to start Doodelbug's laundry and then head to bed with a new gossip magazine.

Good night and pleasant dreams.

5 comments(s):

First! Doesn't it feel great to accomplish something on a weekend?

So what's the gossip mag say Brad is up to these days?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/01/2005 8:50 AM  

Ooh, ooh, ooh, I wanna know also! Haven't had time to read the trash mags lately!! Hey, just where the hell are my priorities anyway!?! I better get back on track! hehehe

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/01/2005 10:55 AM  

Look at you go!

Did someone hide your book or was the temptation to make an outing to Target greater than the excitement of the plot?

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 8/01/2005 1:14 PM  

Oh, come on - you had to buy something else at Target, right??

Target rocks! They are like Lays Potato Chips. You can't buy just one item.

Ok, cheesy, but it works.

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/01/2005 2:46 PM  

Crayonz - Yes, it does! Ahhh, you must see my Monday Aug 1st post for a Brad update.

EA - Same to you hon. Check out the post. Yes, get back on track would ya! Maybe we should pick up a few to look at when we get out Pedi's.

mama duck - I finished the book first. But yes, the temptation of Target is normally greater than staying at home and reading.

teh - Now, I thought we were twins. :) My twin should know that there is NO WAY possible that I could walk out of Target with just the 1 item. I always grab a cart upon entering the store. I actually asked my DH is he wanted to go with me and he said no. My next comment was OK, but remember, I will be shopping at Target and you won't be there to corral me in. After he stopped laughing profusely, he stated that I have never been corraled in my Target shopping and he doesn't see it starting now. I only listed the Frames, as that is the item that I really wanted to shop for. (Also, I didn't stop at 1 frame, I bought 6.)

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/01/2005 9:07 PM  

post a comment

<< Home