My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Big things come in small packages

I just love getting packages. It doesn't matter that I ordered and paid for the item, I still get all excited when I receive a package. (Yes, you can call me a dork it you want, but it won't bother me as I got a package today.)

So today, when I returned to work (I took yesterday off), I found this package from LTD on my desk.



The excitement was just too much and I had to open it immediately. Yes, it was just what I was hoping it would be. (It's actually been on backorder for several months now.)

I rushed home with my little package tonight and immediately handed it to the teenager and told him to open it and set it up. While the teenager was finishing with the set up, I took Doodlebug up to her room and got her ready for her new surprise. When we came back down, this is what we found sitting in the backyard.



I think Doodlebug likes it when I get packages too!






7 comments(s):

Ok, this is getting scary. I think you must be my long lost twin!! I love getting packages. I think I'm addicted to online shopping, just so I can get packages!!

My husband has threatened divorce if I buy one more thing off of Ebay!! I just can't help myself!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 7/27/2005 8:34 AM  

AHHHHHHHH, the pics are toooooooo cute!!!!!

My God the fat rolls have me ROTFL!!!! She looks just like her Aunt "T"!! (fat rolls and all - hehehe)

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/27/2005 9:31 AM  

THAT IS AWESOME! Do they sell an adult sized one? I'm really digging the palm trees and spray. Neato!
How much was that pool (nosy again)? Backordered for several months? That ain't right!

Yay Doodlebug! She is such a doll! Loving the AunT Michelin rolls. You know I'm kidding, right EA? You wanna see rolls, I'll show ya some rolls!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/27/2005 10:17 PM  

Teh - I'm telling you, I think we were separated at birth.

I too am an Ebay junkie... my DH cringes anytime the UPS man stops at our door. Now, I order alot from LTD as it is shipped to work and he never sees the boxes. hehehe

EA - Yes, they are cute aren't they. You know I had to get her in there last night and snap these shots. I hope you don't have the same reaction to my fat rolls. Then again, I would never wear a bikini. She does kind of look like you... no bra. bahahahahah

Crayonz - No, I am sorry to say that they don't. However, I was sitting in it with her last night. (You notice the camera went away at that point.) The pool was actually not all that bad, $17 plus another $5 for shipping. (I really didn't care, I saw it and I had to have it for her.) It is actually in the summer catalog for LTD. I think I put the link on my post.

Thank you, we think she is pretty cute ourselves. You need to make a trip to MO and bring Lauren, they would have so much fun in the pool together.

Rolls??? Please sister, you just lost over 23lbs, you have no clue what real rolls are. Not to worry, we still like you anyway.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/27/2005 11:38 PM  

Hey KGrams, Crayonz really thinks she's funny!! After all the weight she's lost, she actually thinks she can compete! Girlfriend needs to get a life. ROTFL.

Oh, and Crayonz, the Michelin Man is jealous of me!hehehe

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/28/2005 8:49 AM  

That THAT is Doodlebug heaven!!!

(I love love love getting packages too! I think because I almost never get them...)

By Blogger Me, at 7/28/2005 5:28 PM  

EA - yes, crayonz is a little delusional... has she been sniffing the colors again?

Meritt - would you like me to send you a package? I'm sure I have something laying around here that doesn't work right that I could send. Oh, I know... I'll send you the teenager. ROFL

Yes, it is pure Doodlebug Heaven. I can't wait till she is here tomorrow night to get her in it again. I think Crayonz is working on getting an adult size one.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/28/2005 6:26 PM  

post a comment

<< Home