My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Where's my rubber duckie?

I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to post tonight, then this happened and I immediately yelled for DH to bring me my camera as I had to have these pics and I also knew that I had my post. The only thing missing from these pics is a little rubber duckie.
Hey, why can't I hold the water?

Ohhhh, I love a cool shower on a hot summer's day.

Rain drops keep falling in my head and my eyes did turn red

But I'm not gonna complain, cause I like it!

What, it's time to get out now... do I have to???

End of bath time and nite nite time for all. Shhhhhh goodnight.




5 comments(s):

Aw, I love the tongue out, tasting the raindrops.

Bug and Lauren share the same water head aversion.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/20/2005 8:00 AM  

What a sweetie! Bath time is my favorite time!

By Blogger Tammy, at 7/20/2005 8:41 AM  

AHHHHHH, She's sooooo cute!!!!!!
I just loves me a Doodlebug!! I'm the luckiest aunt in the world!

Note to self: take Doodle shopping for her first training bra

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/20/2005 10:42 AM  

The boys hate showers, but Emily could live in one. I always have been a fan of the bath pictures.

By Blogger Katy, at 7/20/2005 4:57 PM  

mrtl - I guess we're lucky that she likes the water, it makes baths and picture taking much more fun.

crayonz - lately, her tongue seems to be always sticking out. It's cute, but gross at the same time, as she licks on everything.

teh - Isn't it a great time and alot of fun.

ea - yes, you are! Leave the poor girl alone about her boobies, she will grow into them someday.

katy - Yes, bath pictures are great. My desktop is a picture of her at about 4 months old in her tub just smiling away... she will be so embarrased when she get's older.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/20/2005 9:48 PM  

post a comment

<< Home