My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This one's for the early bird...

Who's going to get here first???

OK, I saw this cartoon in the copy room at work and knew I had to post it for Easily Amused and Crayonz.



2 comments(s):

First! And hey, I thought Brad Pitt was from Shawnee, OK!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/20/2005 7:59 AM  

Oh Crayonz, you won this one. But you are very lucky indeed! I almost won. I went into work, and actually rearranged my usual schedule. I usually blog, then see whats on tap for the day. If I had done that, I would have beat your time.

I have been throwing away the "Fax Times" paper lately because I just don't have time to deal with it. I guess I better make time for it again! I can't believe I missed this one! But alas, Brad is like any other man in the world!

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/20/2005 10:37 AM  

post a comment

<< Home