My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, July 15, 2005

The other SPF - Self Portrait Friday

Yes, there is not 1, but 2 different SPF games on Friday. Self Portrait Friday is brought to us by Katy over at The Grass Isn't Greener. If you would like to join in, you still have a couple of hours, just post your pics and hop over and let Katy know I sent ya.

This weeks theme... your favorite mug with your mug. Oh yeah, also note what it is that you have in that mug.

Here are my pics...







It's a little hard to see this, but it hs 4 different high heeled shoes on it.







OK, this isn't my mug with my mug, but a much cuter one, after all, I she hasn't had a photo posted in days now. Can you see the look of absolute Shoegasm on Doodlebug's face? Yes, she is my junior Shoe Goddess... I am such a baaaaaad influence.






My drink of choice??? Pepsi or Coke with lots of ice!

Have a great Friday!!!

5 comments(s):

Shoegasm? There's something so wrong yet fitting about that phrase.

Yea, Doodlebug! Love that girl's little mug.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/16/2005 9:35 AM  

I love it!!!!! I hope you play again.

By Blogger Katy, at 7/16/2005 11:50 AM  

Shoe Goddess!! Too cute!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 7/16/2005 12:45 PM  

Cryaonz - I can't take credit for the word. I was watching the Oxygen channel the other day and it was at the end of a shoe commercial. I did tell me DH that I think these are what I have and he agreed. So, now instead of the big O', I have the big S'. Yes, she and Lauren both have great little mugs don't they!

Katy - Yes, I will be back. I am just caustious about putting my current pic on the internet. (Have already been through identity theft - what a nightmare.) If I can creativly do it without showing my face, I will always join in. Plus again, the other face is soooo much cuter.

Mama Duck - Thank you. I saw this mug at Kohl's and immediately knew it was for me.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/16/2005 3:00 PM  

Shoe Goddess!!! LOL I'll have to tell Sheri about this one!

By Blogger Sheri & SuZan, at 7/17/2005 2:28 PM  

post a comment

<< Home