My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, July 11, 2005

Future Blogger... in the making

This is the youngest member of my blog family... Doodlebug at just less than 6 months old has now decided that she wants to type on my computer, and her Grandpa lets her. I guess he figures it means that much less time I spend blogging.



Look Grandma, I can do this too.
Yes, my precious angel, I will share my keyboard with you. OK, I really must remember to bring home the next broken keyboard from work for her so that she will have her own as mine is not partial to drool and other liquid items.

4 comments(s):

I'm glad you put in that last part. I was a little worried about the drool. Tell DH not to get too excited about a decrease in your bloging time. For her B-Day she should get her own computer so you can both blog at the same time (have you seen the Disney princess one at Sears?). LOL!

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/12/2005 7:43 AM  

Holy cow you were busy posting yesterday. Or was it Doodlebug doing all the posting?

Love the shot. I need a new keyboard, so I just let Lauren bang and drool away!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/12/2005 9:24 AM  

Easily Amused,
Normally I would say fat chance on us getting a 2nd computer. However, when it comes to Doodlebug, nothing is out of the question. DH didn't even flinch (ok, maybe just a little) when the lady said the pictures we ordered this weekend were $125.

Crayonz,
Yes, I was on a roll... a blog roll that is. hehehe (OK, I have been spending way to much time with my lil sis, as that just amused me.) Could you tell that they were all working and I was home alone?

Yes, I definitely caught a great look on that shot. Hmmm, maybe if I let her drool on it enough I can get a new wireless one... definitely food for thought.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/12/2005 11:46 PM  

Heh heh. Girls night in is always a fun treat. You two are going to become inseparable.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/13/2005 9:14 AM  

post a comment

<< Home