My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, July 08, 2005

It's Stuff Portrait Friday...

As per Kristine over at random and odd, this week's assignment is:

Your favorite framed picture...

As we all know, my favorite pictures are those of Doodlebug, but as I have posted so many of her, I will post a picture that I actually bought.


This is hanging in my kitchen - Italian Cafe Theme.

One of my dream trips... to go to Venice and float along the canals in a gondola.

Magazine Subscriptions...

I'm sorry, but I have no pictures to post here. Now before you start thinking what kind of a weirdo is she, as she doesn't have any magazines, let me clarify this. I read US, In Touch and Life & Style. Unfortunately, I just don't happen to have any today, as last Sunday, I was reading them at Easily Amused's when we got into a water fight with my nephew. Yes, Brad and all the other guys got very wet. Hopefully they are now dry and I can get them back (hint hint hint).

My Household Pet Peeve...

First of all, I don't think there is enough blog room for all of my pet peeves, but I will post my 2 biggest pet peeves.

Not making the bed! Why or why can't DH make the bed when he gets up. He knows I can't go to sleep tonight with it like this.


I believe this one needs no further comment or explanation.

7 comments(s):

Oh yay, you both played! Um Kgrams, you meant Kristine, not Katie, right?

I picked apples for my kitchen theme when I was in college circa 2000. I so wish it was Italian Cafe theme. I'm tired of the apples.

Heh heh. Wet Brad. Lovin' it.

Your two peeves are totally #2 and #3 on my list. If I want the bed made I have to ask him nicely and then go over and stand by it until he gets the point. I MEANT NOW! And the TP, does he think it likes to sleep standing up or something?

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/08/2005 11:13 PM  

Crayonz,
What can I say, it's been a long day. (Sorry Kristine, I fixed your name and only Crayonz saw my oops.)

I had the apple theme back in 1998 when DH & I started sharing a house. (He didn't like my Country Hearts theme.) This past winter I changed it as I was tired of the apples as well. I'm still wondering what Easily Amused got me for my Bday... I know it is for the kitchen and is grapes, but not exactly what the item is... she's killing me.

Yes, we were lovin him, I mean it too.

With regard to the peeve on TP, mine goes a step further... they don't even bother to get out a new roll!!! To make matters worse, my bathroom is tiny and therefore, the extra rolls are kept in the hall closet. Yes, I have had to yell Help on occasion. (Does this fit into the Help category?)

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/08/2005 11:42 PM  

It appears as if your descriptions of the photos are all in russian or something. But I still understand the pet peeve of an empty toilet paper roll. Argh!

By Blogger LeLo, at 7/09/2005 12:05 AM  

lelo,

Thanks for stopping by. The descriptions look fine when I click onto my blog, just smaller letters.

Here is the info... The picture is hanging in my kitchen as I just redid it in an Italian Theme. The bed is a huge pet peeve as my DH never makes it. And the TP roll actually says that no further comment or explanation is needed.

If anyone has problems with the descriptions, please let me know.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/09/2005 12:11 AM  

ouch, the toilet roll...what can i say? shall we bringing back hanging? bad bad dh of kgrams...

By Blogger Urban Chick, at 7/09/2005 4:17 AM  

It was hard to pick the peeve wasn't it? They are numerous!

As you have wittnessed first hand, I too have that tp problem. But to take it one step further, mine matches Crayonz. If my DH has no choice but to get out a roll, it is left standing in the sink. What is so hard about hanging it up? Is he so challanged that he can't? Maybe I should have Doodlebug or baby Lauren show him how it's done!

Never did apples as you know, just those damn country geese that were so popular. I hate those things!

I can not get into a messy bed. OCD kicking in. But it drives me crazy and I have convinced myself that I have to have the sheets straight and tight or I can't get comfortable.

What about the toothpicks your DH leaves laying around?

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/09/2005 6:33 AM  

Hee heee. No problem about the name..My name was getting a bit too boring anyway. Katie is a pretty popular name right now.

Really glad you played.

By Blogger Random and Odd, at 7/09/2005 10:32 AM  

post a comment

<< Home