My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Our Little Firecracker

In honor of the holiday and the fact that she is almost 6 months old, posted you will find the latest pictures of our little firecracker. Without further ado, I give you "The Many Faces of Doodlebug".

Yeah, we're going for a ride! I just love going places, maybe they're taking me shopping.
Don't I look cute in white? Good things it's after Memorial Day. Yes, I am allowed one outfit that talks about Grandpa.


What, you want me to be cute and smile?

Is this better?

It's Ok, I'll wake Daddy... just let me climb up here and see if I can make my special noises.



Carrots, Yumm Yumm!. I just love bouncing around when Grandma is trying to feed me.



Yes, I sleep... This is what Grandma calls my Angel look.


Please, I beg of you, stop with the pictures and let a girl sleep.


Eating food is not near is fun in my new highchair. I know, I can do that raspberry thing they taught me. That will make it more fun.


6 comments(s):

I don't know why i'm even leaving a comment. You already know what I think! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

She's the cutest niece in the world!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/04/2005 7:52 AM  

Awright, almost 6 months old!

Those comments were too funny (special noises!). I sense that Doodlebug will grow up to be just as ornery as her Gramdma.

Keep doing the raspberry thing. It's only fair that the person feeding you gets a taste of it, too. ;)

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/04/2005 11:59 AM  

What a beautiful little baby!

By Blogger N.F., at 7/04/2005 1:25 PM  

Easily Amused,
DUH... she looks just like her Daddy and Grandma. LOL

Crayonz,
I have no idea what you are talking about... me ornery? Ok, yes I am but I can truthfully say that I come by it honestly... it was passed on to myself and my sisters and our children by my dad. We will continue to pass it on to our grandchildren in his memory. OK it's really just so strong that we can't stop it if we wanted to.

I would agree with the rapberry thing, except I am the one that feeds her normally. But, as DH is quick to point out, I am also the one that started teaching her to raspberry. ;)

Feather123,
Thank you, we totally agree! She is the light of our lives and definitely keeps us grounded and amused at all times.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/04/2005 5:21 PM  

she is adorable!

how in the world do you type with her on your lap? Liam grabs at everything and I can't hold him and type at the same time. You are one talented girl!

By Blogger Kether, at 7/11/2005 6:14 PM  

What a beautiful girl. I love the smiles! And the sleeping beauty.

By Blogger vw bug, at 7/18/2005 6:46 PM  

post a comment

<< Home