My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, June 25, 2005

With Love to my Lil Sis

OK, this is just a quick post to tell Easily Amused that I am sorry. We were talking about having our DHs take us out for dinner last night and I totally forgot to mention the shoes. (If I told you everything, would there be a point to you reading my blog? Hmmm) You know I get easily distracted and can think of nothing else except food when I am starving... yes, even shoes leave my mind.

So for you little sis, here are my new shoes. (The pics aren't so great, they look better in person)











Do you feel better now? I hope so. : )

1 comments(s):

You are officially forgiven. However, I do have a hard time beliving that you could ever forget about shoes ..... even for food, chocolate or lovin from DH. LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 6/25/2005 3:18 PM  

post a comment

<< Home