My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, June 24, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday

I decided to join in on Stuff Portrait Friday. I saw this on Mama Duck’ blog (The Kept Woman) which referred me to Miss Katy at The Grass isn't Greener.





Here is my favorite summer gear, my Sunglass Capri’s (this is my first venture away from the conservative side) and my Pink Rainbow Striped Sandals (these were a must have that I checked weekly for to go on sale and finally realized it was never going to happen and just bought them.)



No comments needed on my Casper the Friendly Ghost legs.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

6 comments(s):

Nice shoes. The good thing about summer is that you can get rid of the casper legs.

By Blogger Pocky Girl 7, at 6/25/2005 12:25 AM  

Love the idea. May have to start doing that myself. We need to shop. I got a stain on the cute lime green shirt that I wear with those same capris. What's a girl to do?

By Blogger Tina M, at 6/25/2005 7:14 AM  

CUTE sandals!!

By Blogger Urban Chick, at 6/25/2005 1:17 PM  

Florsie G,
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my shoes. Yes, I will begin working on the casper legs, unfortunately, I just don't tan well.

DavidC,
Thank you as well for stopping in. I am glad you find me interesting... I never thought of my life as interesting. My Father's Day blog was very special to me, I am glad I could share my memeories.

Easily Amused,
You know that I never have to have a reason to shop, but now that I know you have one, we will definitely have to go. (Don't forget, the great thing about the pants is that just about every color goes with them.)

Urban Chick,
Welcome to my world. Yes, I agree, they are cute. I may have to get them in Blue as well before the summer is over.

By Blogger KGrams, at 6/25/2005 11:15 PM  

I am loving the capris and the darling sandals. Thanks for playing. I am adding your blog to my desktop favorites. I will definently be back. ;)

By Blogger Katy, at 6/26/2005 9:19 AM  

Katy,
I now have one more reason to look forward to Fridays! Yes, definitely add me to your desktop and come back as often as you would like.

On the Go,
Would Hot Pink do??? HA

By Blogger KGrams, at 6/26/2005 11:38 PM  

post a comment

<< Home