My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, June 17, 2005

You're never to old to learn a new game

I did it… I actually slept for 5 straight hours! WOOHOO While this is still not enough, it is a great start.

Doodlebug is over tonight and she taught me a new game she learned how to play. I’m not sure what the name of it is, but I call it Oops. Basically, the game consists of her picking up a toy and randomly dropping/flinging it onto the floor and I retrieve it. (She has me trained quite well) Her stamina is amazing, as she can play this game for hours; I however tire out after about 20 or 30 minutes.

She is just full of surprises and is learning all kinds of new things. Not only do we have a new game to play, but she figured out how to blow drool bubbles a week or so ago, now she has figured out how to really blow raspberries. It is soooo cute, and baby drool goes flying everywhere.

Hmmm… We did bubbles last night which created nice soapy areas on the kitchen floor, if I have her do her raspberries in the kitchen, I shouldn’t have to clean the floor, Soap + Water = Clean

I guess this is all for tonight. I had so much that I wanted to blog, but in my sleepy state, I can not remember.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments(s):

Oh gosh! Lauren gets into that spit mode every once in awhile. My carpet turns into a squishy swamp. Ha!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 6/18/2005 10:30 AM  

Ieatcrayonz,

I am glad that I am not alone. I will have to remember to start wearing shoes when I am on the carpet to keep from stepping in squishy swamp land. :)

Marebear,

I know you don't like drool, but as I explained to my DH, baby drool, urps, boogies, etc don't count. You will see this when you have your own child. One day, you will be wiping their drool with your hand or find yourself pulling a boogie out of their nose with your finger. Just wait, I bet you will even spit on your fingers and clean some offensive food item off their face... they make you do things you never thought you could or would want to do.

Yes, you can leave your shoes on... I am going to start doing that myself, at least on the carpet as the wet spots don't show as well and I am not into squishy suprises. :0

By Blogger KGrams, at 6/19/2005 12:01 AM  

Next time you decide to do bubbles, do it in the family room. think about all the money you'll save on renting that carpet shampooer. LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 6/19/2005 9:46 AM  

post a comment

<< Home