My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Shhh... Don't Disturb the Animal

Twas a Saturday Night and all through the house, not a creature was stirring and we better not have a mouse.

Yes, the house is very quiet tonight as the teenager is gone and Doodlebug has gone home and DH is asleep in his recliner. Hence the don't disturb the animal, he is a big grumbly bear when you wake him up. Cute and cuddly, but very grouchy.

Since it is quiet tonight and I don't want to wake DH, I started playing on my computer and decided to add some pictures to my website. Don't worry, I won't make you look at my face, but one much cuter. So, If you want to see what a Doodlebug looks like, just check out my Saturday Night Picture Gallery.

Doodlebug and I played together all morning and then went shopping together. We are really starting to enjoy the shopping thing. At the rate we're going, she will be a shopaholic before she is a year old. We will be known as the Shopaholic Shoe Goddesses. Check out her shoe collection already.


Doodlebug's Shoe Collection

I can't wait till she is a little older and can actually wear shoes outside. I will make sure she has plenty to choose from. DH already said that when her foot is a little bigger, he will buy her a pair of Nike's with the little Pink Swoosh.

This is all for tonight, as I hear stirring below and must go check on DH.

0 comments(s):

post a comment

<< Home