My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

To Blog or Not To Blog???

I was thinking today that I may not blog tonight as nothing unusual (my normal typical day) happened today. But then, I thought what the hey I'm sure I have something interesting I can type. As it turns out, today was my lucky day. That's right folks, mark this day WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1ST, 2005 on your calendar. WOO HOO!!!

Before I left this morning, Doodlebug woke up and we spent a good 15 minutes together with her laughing, talking and playing. How could I not have a good day after a start like that. I was so inspired, that I decided to wear the "shoes" from yesterday again, just to prove to myself that they really are as great as I thought when I bought them. And the verdict is... do you really want to know? OK, OK, I will tell you, they felt great all day.

I had the normal busy day at work today, but nothing wittingly funny happened. I did receive a compliment from a couple of co-workers... one of them asked who they should call for different types of problems and the other responded that they should keep calling me as I am the only one there that a) responds and b) really cares enough to help them. (Marebear... you fit into this too, but they don't have your number and they don't think you want to drive 4 hours to help them.) Anyway, I thought that was very nice of them.

I got another surprise tonight when I got home... the new shoes that I ordered on Sunday had arrived. Two happy shoe stories in one day, it just doesn't get any better than this. Except, it did. There was a knock at my front door... no, it wasn't more shoes it was food. The teenager had been washing the cars last night and talking to the neighbors and their friends when he agreed to wash one of their vehicles. (He loves cleaning cars... yet even pigs would turn up their noses at the sight of his room.) So anyway, to say thank you they dropped off Ravs, Marina Sauce and the biggest Cheesecake I have ever seen. (The teenager says he thinks the guy is part owner in The Cheesecake Factory.) Well I am sure you can guess what we had for dinner tonight. Then later, I decided to have dessert... OMG, it was sooooo good. I love you DH, but I don't think I will be needing you for awhile, well, at least while the Cheesecake holds out.

I have found a kindred spirit, my friend "Lady E" is also a middle child and understands the trials and tribulations of my life. However, she is apprehensive about reading my blog as she is afraid I might tell some secret or silly thing about her, but not to worry at this time, all of your blonde moments have been slight enough that I won't share them. I am waiting for a really big one to put out here. Just kidding. Welcome to my blog and hope you enjoy laughing at, or is it with, no, I am sure it is at me.

MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05 MY LUCKY DAY 6/1/05


0 comments(s):

post a comment

<< Home