My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Revelations of today

First let me start by saying DUH!!!

It is to myself that I am saying this. The reason is that I keep saying how the full moon is my easiest day and the rest are my hectic or traumatic days. Well, my little sis tells me that she found out something today. I ask what it is that she found out and she stated that my Zodiac Sign is Cancer (I’ve know this fact for most of my life, so I just agreed) and that Cancer is ruled by the Moon (again, I have known this for most of my life, so I just agreed). Then, the light bulb finally went on. Hello, I am ruled by the moon, my good days are when there is a full moon. A major big DUH on my part. At least I know that I’m not just imaging it, it really is true!!! Now we all know and I feel much better. Easily Amused, thank you for pointing out the obvious to me, as I was busy looking much deeper.

Ok, for my second revelation, I always read the Today area of Yahoo News to see what is happening in the world. Today there was a story posted with the following headline: Is Your Boss a Psychopath? Let me tell you, this story immediately caught my attention and I started to read. There was even a
quiz you could take. Yes, of course I took the quiz. The scoring results looked like this: If your boss scores
1-4 Be frustrated 5-7 Be cautious 8-12 Be afraid 13-16 Be very afraid

My boss score was 14. I guess I am going to have to change what I call my boss from BPT to PBPT.

If anyone else takes the quiz, please let me know how you scored as I would love to know. Not to mention that misery loves company. HA

6 comments(s):

I suck. I have a great boss, although he has a heavy load of responsibility (read: often unavailable). He's a 0. Yep, I suck. And so does BPT! Ouch, I could never work for a 14. I quit.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 6/26/2005 8:05 PM  

Crayonz,
While I would like to agree with you that you suck, unfortunately, I can't... you are just very lucky! Maybe some day I too will be lucky. I do hope that if you ever have a bad day at work, you will think of this and realize it could be worse, your boss could be a 14.

By Blogger KGrams, at 6/26/2005 11:35 PM  

Okay Kgrams, at least it's not a total loss. She could have been a 16 or even topped off the chart. Although, after my phone conversation with you this morning, I think maybe she should have! Hope you made it on time for your meeting!

As you know, I took the quiz yesterday. My boss (bigD) scored an eleven. Believe me, I am scared. However, I have more problems than that since he is also my father-in-law. I will have to say that he turns it off for the most part while we are visiting, but, at least your P-BPT dosen't call you at 10:pm to ask you what you got done today because he was too busy playing with his girlfriend and/or to lazy to call during normal business hours or early evening hours. I would love to complain to my DH at the end of a hard day, but he dosen't want to listen to me bitch about his dad (even though he gets fead up also). Can't say that I blame him. Love...Lil sis

By Blogger Tina M, at 6/27/2005 9:05 AM  

"However, I have more problems than that since he is also my father-in-law."

OH MY WORD! And an 11 to boot. That is so wrong to be contacted after hours about work. He should know better. Bill him.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 6/27/2005 10:38 AM  

Easily Amused,
I am waiting for Marebear to take the quiz to find out BPT's true score, as I gave BPT the benefit of the doubt on a few items.

Yes, I know your boss sucks too, but at least he isn't there most of the time and you can blog while at work sweating in your Easy Bake Oven.

With regard to calling at night... remember, my work cell is 24/7. Also, the text msg I got from BPT was at 6:24 this morning and I have received msgs on the weekends to go in and change the paper in the printer since I live closer to the office.

Crayonz,
As bad as I have it, I would never work for family as I need to vent it to my DH. I don't know what she was thinking. I agree with billing him, but 1) she gets to blog at work and gets paid for it. Definite Perk 2) He is too cheap to fix the electric and A/C and he is a contractor, therefore, he definitely wouldn't pay her for the evening phone calls.

By Blogger KGrams, at 6/27/2005 8:50 PM  

On the Go,

Keep up with the times honey. I was totally confused by your comment thinking I am talking about BPT being a PBPT and then I realized your comment actually goes with my next post.

Yes, I am talking about G & N. Poor G just stood there shaking his head and looking at the floor when business partner F kept going on and on about it to a group of us getting on the elevator. He says he likes the current arrangement as he can stumble home and sleep in his own bed. I made the comment... no cuddling required either and he totally agreed. It was too too funny.

By Blogger KGrams, at 6/28/2005 11:41 PM  

post a comment

<< Home