My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, July 11, 2005

It's a good day... Monday

That's right, my title today says that it is a good day today and it is Monday. I am sure you are as shocked as I am, but hey, miracles do happen.

As I have no tales of woe to report, I will give a quick rundown of the weekend...

Friday Night -
A wonderful dinner with my in-laws (yes, the outlaws have left town) at Olive Garden.

Saturday -
DMV Visit (no further posts will be made about this)
Pictures!!! DH & I took Doodlebug to get her 6 month pictures. She smiled so big... what a happy baby she is in front of a camera. (Mearbare, I will be sending 1 your way.)
June Bug (not to be confused with a Doodlebug) We went to TGI Friday's after our visit to the above two places and I had a June Bug. It was yummy delish.
16th B-Day party for Lumpy's daughter. We arrived late due to major traffic problems, but had a great time!

Sunday -
Shopping at the mall with Easily Amused - My pink ribbon sandals are now on clearance and I had to get them in blue. Then, off to Target for Baby Supplies... diapers, formula and food.
(Mama Duck, you're not going to believe this one... I asked Easily Amused if she wanted to browse around and look at anything and she said she didn't know, as she never shops at Target. GASP!!!! How could this be??? Don't worry, I will make sure this gets corrected immediately.)

This is all, as I now must fire up the scanner for my new pictures of Doodlebug.

And a HAPPY MONDAY to all!!!

Hmmm, BPT wasn't at the office today... could this have anything to do with my good day?

5 comments(s):

Wait, someone DOES NOT shop at Target? WHAT? I LOVE TARGET! I could live in that store if it was possible...!

By Blogger N.F., at 7/11/2005 10:53 PM  

I occasionally shop at Target. I useally do my bulk of shopping at Wal-Mart ~ personal care items & cleaning supplies are a little cheaper there. However, I'm getting really SICK of Wal-Mart. Target doesn't have as much "junk" but it seems much brighter and cleaner. Target needs to have a better craft section and get a material section then I would love it.

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/12/2005 7:40 AM  

T minus 3 months until our Target opens. I can't wait to run up my Target Visa.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/12/2005 9:41 AM  

I think we all agree... TARGET is the place to shop.

Easily Amused, you must shop at Target and then hit the craft/hobby stores. This is much more fun than just shopping at WalMart.

Crayonz, they closed the Target that is on my way home from work and are building a new one set to open in Oct. Yes, life in the fall will be good for both of us.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/12/2005 11:49 PM  

Rancito works for the dirt contractor on our new Target/Belk/Old Navy/Petsmart/Hobby Lobby/and more! shopping center. He said that Target only does two new store opening dates each year. I sure do hope they make the deadline because I CAN'T WAIT OTHER 6 MONTHS OR I WILL DIE!

Sorry, I can't believe I love a store so much that hasn't even opened.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/13/2005 9:25 AM  

post a comment

<< Home