My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, July 14, 2005

House Cleaning would have been easier...

Have you ever noticed that you will do just about anything to get out of cleaning the house? Well, tonight I was supposed to be doing just that, as I spent my day blogging and playing with Doodlebug. However, first I decided, I would check my blog for comments. Who was I kidding... ya right, just check for comments. Then I thought, I've been wanting to change my template, I could just quickly do that now and then clean house. What dream world was I living in??? Quickly change my template to a whole new design and then add all my extra links and items. HELLO, wake up and join the real world!!!! Blogger was definitely not my friend tonight, as I would add each new area and then preview it and it looked fine but then when I actually saved the changes, the info would actually move to another area or be messed up. ~Heavy SIGH~

Well now it is several hours later, most of my template is complete and I hope you like it. If not or if it looks funny, let me know. Actually after all the problems I had with it, you had better like it and not complain.

I am now going to bed... good night. Oh and I guess I'll have to clean house tomorrow night.

5 comments(s):

I'M FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so amused that I am the first to comment on your new template!! Love the new look. The light blue / teal wording in the lists are a little hard to see, you may want to use a darker color.

Why the Looser stamp? You are so not a looser! You did change the template didn't you? (YES) And it's right and cute isn't it? (YES)So there you have it ~ not a looser!

If it's about being the winner of WBW, don't sweat it. You were the height of fashin back then!

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/14/2005 9:08 AM  

Oh yeah, just because baby Lauren is cuter than me, how come she's first on the list??????

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/14/2005 10:00 AM  

Lovely....Funny how the computer can just suck you in unh?

By Blogger Katy, at 7/14/2005 11:37 AM  

Bwahahhahaha! Baby Lauren kicks butt in the alphabetical blogroll game.

I love this template. I like how you put the Doodlebug ticker in the title bar. It does seem to be a tad low, though. It's kind of throwing off the outline.

Otherwise, it's fab. I used it right before my current design. Those copying errors are a bugger, but the template designer really does a great job.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/14/2005 1:27 PM  

EA - Yes, you are first. Does this amuse you? Sorry the wording is hard to read, but unfortunatly, the colors are in number code so I may or may not fix it.

Yes, I was definitely a loser yesterday... did ya see the picture? The height of fashion... wow, never thought I would hear that said about my prom pic. LOL Also, did ya see "what" I was dating and actually married. UGH!

Yes, Lauren is cuter, but that is not why she is first... it's the whole alpha thing. I did go a little wild and put Mama Duck and Katy under "the" which I never do... actually, my perfecionist OCD brain has been obsessing about it all day.

Katy - I am past sucked in. There was a commercial on for laptops the other night and my DH asked if that is what I wanted for xmas... my first thought was Yes, but I want wireless so that I can blog anytime anywhere. I keep thinking there a 12 step progam out there somewhere that I should join, but actually, this is my therapy from everything else in the world.

Crayonz - Yes, Baby Smack Down has once again kicked butt and come out on top.

This one caught my eye immediately (anything with pink, purple or shoes are my thing). I love the ticker, but it is really hard to place. When I had it higher, it cut off half the words. I finally got template up around 12:30 last night (early this am) and didn't care anymore. I will definitely be playing with it over the next few days.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/14/2005 11:04 PM  

post a comment

<< Home