My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, July 16, 2005

ATTENTION ALL BLOGGERS

Yes, my addiction to blogging has just gone a step further. In an effort to try and solve my dilemma of what's for dinner, I thought maybe I would start a new posting for Sunday's where we could each add our recipes. Due to responses from several other individuals interested and the advice of Crayonz, (a well deserved thank you goes out to Crayonz) I have set up a new blog.

Yes, Smorgasbord Sunday is official!

This week's topic is: Something for the Grill


So, drop what your doing and run, slide, dive to your kitchens, pull out those recipe boxes, books and odd pieces of paper and join in. (Note: if you know your recipe by heart, there is no need to leave the computer at this time.) Once you have found your recipe, hop over to Smorgasbord Sunday and let me know you wish to join and I will add you as a participant.

3 comments(s):

Yeah!!!!! So glad you did this. Looking forward to it.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/16/2005 7:03 PM  

I already told you how I feel about this when you bounced it off me before the launching. This should be great!! You know that I', totally in! I'm gonna post mine on Monday when I have more time.

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/17/2005 7:59 AM  

SOMEONE says today is your birthday. If this is true, then why aren't you singing "Happy Birthday to Me"??????

:)

Hassy Birsday!

By Blogger Me, at 7/17/2005 2:36 PM  

post a comment

<< Home