My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm feelin kinda hungry now...

We had some great recipes for Desserts with Fruit posted over at Smorgasbord Sunday yesterday. If you haven't checked it out the site yet, make sure do as there's lots of yummy going on. Better yet, it's not too late if you still want to post your dessert recipe. (If you aren't a member and would like to post a recipe, just add a comment letting me know and I will make sure to get you added.)

I would like to say thank you to mrtl, crayonz and easily amused for participating this week. A special nod goes out to meritt even though she has a bum finger, she did comment on a few recipes with additional thoughts and ideas.

Next week's theme is Something South of the Border. Start going through those cook books and come up with something good.

0 comments(s):

post a comment

<< Home