My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, July 22, 2005

Not a good night to be a Doodlebug

Aunt T (AKA Easily Amused), I am so sorry that I was not able to come to the phone last night as I was having a bad day. I went to the doctors and they gave me several shots. Look what the meany doctor did to my leg.














It had better go away, as I had beautiful thighs that everyone loved before he and his nurse got a hold of me.

Yes, it was a rough night with my temperature going from 99 degrees to 100.9 degrees. I so wanted to sleep but couldn't get comfortable, so I only took 2 little 45 minute naps. (I got this info from Grandma). I finally went to bed around midnight and I got to sleep in Grandma's bed as she was so worried about my breathing and fever. I love sleeping in Grandma's bed, it is so comfy. Can you tell me how to fake a fever so I can sleep there again tonight???

Grandma keeps telling me that I have to get better as she hates to see me sick. She also mentioned that we are all going out tonight and that if I'm not better, I can't go. BWAAAA I want to out, I will do my best to get better.





I did have a few good minutes (Grandma's words, not mine) and was able to send you this special raspberry.








Thank you for calling me, I'll see you tonight. Love, Doodlebug : )

5 comments(s):

How's my sweet little bug this morning? I hope you feel better! I thought about you all night. I'm sure your G-Ma gave you extra love from me too.

Honey, you just give me the names of that Dr and nurse. I'll take care of them!! I watched he Sopranos enough to learn a few things!! You just leave those meanies to me!!

I hope I get to see you for girls night tonight. I sure miss you. Love Aunt T

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/22/2005 7:33 AM  

Aw, little Doodlebug!

Miss Lauren had a 101 fever last night, too. She was still hot this morning, so we gave her more Tylenol. I hope she feels better by this afternoon. We've already got a doctor re-check appt, so we'll see how she's doing.

kgrams, I have to admit, I didn't realize this was a doodlebug authored post at first. I was wondering what other kinds of pictures you were going to show us after your thighs, you brave woman!

Much love to you little DBug!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/22/2005 8:43 AM  

What a precious girl!! I hate shots they are so rough!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 7/22/2005 9:27 AM  

My lord is that a beautiful child! Here's to hoping her thighs are soon pinchable again!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 7/23/2005 1:57 PM  

Replies from Doodlebug:

Aunt EA - Yes, I am now doing better. It was tuff on Thursday and Friday, but today is much better. GMa says that the Dr didn't mean to hurt me, that what they did will keep me from being really sick later, so I guess we'll let it go this time.

Crayonz - I knew Lauren and I were connected. I hope she is felling better too. :)

GMa says that you really made her laugh and that she is no way near that brave!

XOXOXO

teh - Thank you for your kind words.

mama duck - Yes, I try very hard to look so cute and adoring. Maybe they could lighten up just a little on the pinching

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/24/2005 1:52 AM  

post a comment

<< Home