My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, July 24, 2005

They now know even more about me...

Sunday Night News Bulletin...

The Top Story of the night is:

The government is watching me and they now know that I have purchased:

Yes, I too have the dreaded Sinus/Allergy problems and have had to purchase the most sought after and hard to get drug known to man. To be allowed to purchase such an item, I am now required to show a photo ID which the pharmacist immediately copies all my personal information into a log book and marks down exactly how my milligrams of the product that I have purchased.

I actually feel that it is a very sad state that it has come to the point that innocent people can no longer just pick up needed OTC medicine and have to go when a pharmacy is open and deal with the extra paperwork due to the horrible meth makers of the world.

On a lesser note, we have this report:

Do you know what the following item is?



The reason I ask this is that my DH found this item on the shelf in our bathroom one morning.
That night, the conversation went like this.

DH - (Holding up the item in question) Do you know what this is?
Me - Yes, I do. Don't worry, it hasn't been used, see they aren't any black spots on it.
DH - Excuse me?!?!?
Me - Just kidding... do you know what it is? Also, where did you find it?
DH - It was in the bathroom this morning.
Me - Ohhh ya, that's where I left it.
DH - And just why do you own this? (still not saying exactly what he thinks the item is, but I know what is going on in his mind.)
Me - Oh, I use it every morning when I'm getting ready, it's really a great little item that helps me.
DH - (again) Excuse me?!?!?
Me - OK already, it's a bracelet buddy.
DH - A what???
Me - You know, a bracelet buddy. You attach the clip to the end of the bracelet, hold the stem in the hand you're putting the bracelet on and use your free hand to do the clasp.
DH - Oh, OK I was just wondering.
Me - Not a problem, also, if it was for what you were thinking of, it would also have feathers hanging down from it. Giggle Giggle Giggle

Yes, I am quite mean to him. I guess I really should have just told him when he first asked, but I couldn't help myself.

Also, I'd better be more careful where I leave this as after all, the government is watching me now that they know I take sinus medicine.

2 comments(s):

I had no clue. I thought it was a lingerie hanger. Google that.

I like my bracelet buddy, but sometimes he's not always around to help.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/25/2005 8:00 AM  

We have to get one of these for Crayonz. I soooo love mine! I'm thinking about attaching feathers to it. Wanna go to Hobby Lobby? hehehe

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/25/2005 9:14 AM  

post a comment

<< Home