My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What was today all about anyway???

I saw this posted in a co-workers cube and knew I needed a copy of it.

This is all I am saying for today. Good night!!!

7 comments(s):

Fuuuuunnnny!

Speaking of, I'm going to wipe some right now as the girls are up and ready for diaper changes!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 7/28/2005 7:39 AM  

True. So true. I LOVE Maxine!

By Blogger Tammy, at 7/28/2005 8:21 AM  

There truly is nothing left to say is there????

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/28/2005 8:52 AM  

I love Maxine, too. Wouldn't you love to meet the people/person that writes that stuff?

It's all about the ass.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/28/2005 1:26 PM  

mama duck - Yes, you are probably the queen of "ass" wiping lately with the duckling's little spell. Hope all is better.

teh - isn't she great. I think I should make her roll model.

ea - Well, there is actually one more thing... Or, you work with one.

crayonz - I so would love to meet the creator/writer. I'm sure that they are nothing like we would picture them to be though.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/28/2005 5:11 PM  

HAhahaha! That's great -- and So-o-o true. I have to copy that one for future use!

By Blogger Barb, at 7/31/2005 10:36 AM  

Barb - Feel free to print it off. I think we all need a copy for future use.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/31/2005 12:47 PM  

post a comment

<< Home