My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Where or where can it be???

Why can't I find anything when I need it??? I am taking Doodlebug to get her pictures taken today in her swimsuits (she has 2) and 1 of them is missing. Last week, 1 of the diaper bags was missing. Do I really buy things so that they can just walk out of here whenever they want.

Must go now and continue my search.
UPDATE: At 4:30 today, I have been notified that the missing swimsuit has been found. Yes, I was have now been informed that the swimsuit is in the teenager's car approximately 80 miles away. I don't even want to know why.

EA went above and beyond the call of duty today. YEAH EA!!!! She went to Babies R' Us for me and picked up another swimsuit just like the missing one. EA, THANK YOU on so many levels for doing this for me, you know how difficult it is for me to run in and out of anywhere with Doodlebug and you also know that I never would have been able to walk out of that store with just the swimsuit.

2 comments(s):

Aww, you don't have to thank me! I gladly did it. No porblem too big or small for you & DB

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/30/2005 9:10 PM  

Oh no! Hip, Hip, Hooray EA!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/30/2005 10:14 PM  

post a comment

<< Home