My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday

This week's SPF theme takes us to the bedroom for... Where you sleep.

Per Christine over at random and odd, you need to post photos of:
Your Bed
Your Dresser (or drawers)
Your favorite Jammies

This is what my bed looks like if DH is up before I leave in the morning.


This is what I find when I get home at night if DH was still in bed when I left that morning.



Here is my dresser. OK, I will show you a drawer, but remember, I do have some OCD tendencies.


Hey, I warned ya.


These are my favorite most comfortable pair of jammies... they are a soft cotton and the bottoms are capris.

If you want to play, hop over to Kristine's and let her know I sent ya. Have a great Friday.

11 comments(s):

I'm with you on the bed thing. What is with men that don't want to slip into a nicely made bed at night?

My sock drawer would look like yours if I would ever think to go buy some dividers. Instead, it's a mess.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 7/29/2005 7:53 AM  

OMG. I cannot believe your sock drawer!! You are my husband's dream!! He wants a June Cleaver type of wife in terms of organization. Instead, he got Peggy Bundy. But, I digress.

By Blogger Tammy, at 7/29/2005 9:51 AM  

I am totally loving the dog. CUTE!

By Blogger Katy, at 7/29/2005 8:16 PM  

*SOME* OCD tendencies??? No, I'm kidding, that's cool.

Is your comforter reversible or does your DH just find a totally new (and wrong) comforter to put on your bed?

By Blogger The Q, at 7/29/2005 10:40 PM  

crayonz - I wish I knew the answer to that question. I had to buy the dividers, as DH does most of the laundry and he wouldn't put my socks together and in the right piles. I go tired of pulling out handfuls of them each morning to try and find a pair. After I ended up with blue sock and black shoes one day I knew I had to stop at Target on my way home. Now, he just leaves them on the rumpled bed for me to put away.

teh - my June Cleaver days are sliding away fast and I too am becoming Peg Bundy. My sock and undie drawers are probably the last two organized areas of my home. sniff sniff

katy - Isn't he cute! This was a gift from my DH for our 1 yr dating Anniv. I used to work at FAO Schwartz and he remembered me saying how this was my fav stuff animal and they have the same name. FAO also has it in Pink now. I'm sure we will be purchasing one for Doodlebug as I just can't seem to give mine up.

soozieq - Hey, I warned ya... please read my comment to Crayonz, it kinda explains it.

The opposite side is actually striped. DH just chooses to toss it on the floor at the end of the bed and leaves the sheets all jumbled up on the bed.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/30/2005 12:35 AM  

Okay, I'll ask since no one else did. Is your DH playing with the butterfly rattle now? Do ya think Doodlebug will mind sharing?? LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 7/30/2005 7:04 AM  

WHOA! Look at that drawer thing! That's cool! I have a littele OCD, too. No worries!

By Blogger Kami, at 7/30/2005 7:56 AM  

Check out the sock drawer!WOW!

By Blogger Renee, at 7/30/2005 8:15 AM  

Welcome to all the new bloggers. Hope you stay awhile and read a few of my other posts. And please, do come again.

EA - HA, too funny. While I would like to say that yes, DH is playing with the butterfly, he wasn't. Doodlebug had been in my bed that morning and left it for me.

Kami - Thank you, as I was starting to get worried.

Renee - you think the sock drawer is bad, you should see my panties. They are all neatly folded and stacked into piles of daily wear, granny panties (for those really bad days) and cute & sexy I'm going out. Yes, I need to be in control, but as I can't control any other aspect of my life, I have settled for panties and socks.

By Blogger KGrams, at 7/30/2005 9:27 AM  

I have the same sock organizer in ALL of our sock/lingerie drawers.
Men and the bed.....whats that all about?

By Blogger Leska McCall, at 7/30/2005 3:56 PM  

Hmmm....I think we might have the same furniture, but it seems ever so slightly different. Cool!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/02/2005 8:27 PM  

post a comment

<< Home