My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, August 05, 2005

Where have all the good thoughts gone

Please hold on the line, your call is important to us. Nope, that's not it.

We will return after this short message. Nope, that's not it either.

Please stand by... searching for signal. This is closer, but still not it.

Road Construction - Next 5 miles, please be prepared to stop. Even closer yet.

Alright, the truth... this blog has been lacking in posts and return comments due to a decrease of creativity and sheer exhaustion of the blog owner. It does not help matters that the creator of the particular template used is no longer hosting the picture/graphics for it. Therefore, when the blog owner clicks onto the blog, they get tired and overwhelmed just thinking of the fact that they need to redo the entire thing.

Please be kind and patient and the blog should be up and running again before the weekend is over.

Also, please feel free to leave any comments, thoughts of inspiration and good vibes that may help in the process. Better yet, just send chocolate!!!

We thank you for stopping by to visit, please come again.

4 comments(s):

You know not to even think about asking me! Besides, you are the master of all, you don't need any help. I have complete confidance in you!

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/06/2005 8:32 AM  

You know not to even think about asking me! Besides, you are the master of all, you don't need any help. I have complete confidance in you!

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/06/2005 8:32 AM  

It wasn't bad, but I'd already wasted time last week trying to ftp some stuff to my cable internet provided webspace.

Yep, I was fairly disappointed, too. If you'd like, I can upload the images for you on my webspace and give you the links to save you some time.

Hope you get a second wind soon!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/06/2005 11:58 AM  

mrtl - I got them and I tried, but I needed someone to host them on the web. Luckily for me, Crayonz is a saint.

EA - Thanks for the confidence. However, it was a technical difficulity I couldn't overcome as I mentioned above, I needed a web host.

crayonz - you're the best!!! "Phwwwt" that's a big thank you spit bubble from Doodle for being helping me out.

Second wind will be coming once I have my sleep study. Only 2 more weeks to go.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/08/2005 9:11 PM  

post a comment

<< Home