My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, August 01, 2005

The "Worm" Song

I commented on Crayonz's blog earlier that I thought I had been dissed and not to make me sing the worm song. Well, Susan assured me that I wasn't dissed, but that she didn't know the worm song and that I should sing it anyway. Yes, Susan I'm sure you will probably regret asking about this song, but life is short, take a chance.

I actually sing version II of
this to my DH, the Teenager and anyone else who makes me feel any less than totally adored and loved. (Make sure to click on the sound so that you can hear the music while reading/singing the words.)


P.S. DH made me promise not to teach this to Doodlebug when she gets older. I explained to him that she won't need it as nobody will ever make her feel any less than TOTALLY LOVED and ADORED.

5 comments(s):

I thought every child in America HAD to learn that song at some point in their life. Isn't that part of our constitution? LOL.

(Along with Eeny Meeny Miney Mo... and Star Light star bright first star I see tonight... and 100 others!)

By Blogger Me, at 8/02/2005 7:59 AM  

Ewwwww. Those lyrics are icky. But, hey if they work, sing away! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/02/2005 8:30 AM  

stop sining, stop singing! You are sooooo loved! I swear!

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/02/2005 8:35 AM  

Oh, THAT worm song! Am I going to have to separate you two?

And yes, you are loved. No more slimy worm singing.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/02/2005 9:17 AM  

meritt - I thought so too. I was amazed at how many people haven't heard of it.

teh - Yes, it does work in my house. It's like a middle child's anthem.

ea - ok, I feel the love and I'll stop signing. Do your ears feel better now? LOL

Crayonz - you are such a mom, I love it!!! No, we don't need to be separated. We are playing nice together... see, I was even sharing my song with her.

Ok, I know I'm loved, but can I still sing it to DH & the teenager as it gets them to do things for me or take me places??? OK, maybe it's not the song, but my singing and they just give me what I want to get me to stop. Hey, whatever it takes. heheheh

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/02/2005 9:51 PM  

post a comment

<< Home