My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, August 01, 2005

Brad Update....

This post is due to a request from Crayonz and Easily Amused.


Please note: This is an actual article from the 8/8/05 edition of In Touch Magazine. I have added my own remarks to the article. Please feel free to leave me a comment on this post and article, but only if you are in agreement with me. I know, you have the write to free speech, but this is my blog and just this once, you have to agree with me. If you don't, please feel free to read quietly and then move to the next post. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.





P.S. I still WILL NOT be watching Mr. & Mrs. Smith due to the principal of the matter. End of story!

4 comments(s):

Oh my God!! Too Fuckin' funny!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO

I think this could be worse than sylphillas (spelling??)



P.S. (from the teenager)
he saw the unkey mood symbol on your sidebar, and asked what the bubbly was for. I responded that "You were feeling bubbly just like it said". His responce was, "Why does she want people to know she has gas?" Yes, you have my permission to beat him! LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/02/2005 8:32 AM  

Heh heh. Jen was the best thing that ever happened to Brad. Idiot. Hot and sexy idiot, but idiot nonetheless.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/02/2005 9:14 AM  

I can't read it (for some reason it comes up blurry when I double-click) but I think I got the jist.

Don't you wish something, just one thing in Hollywood was real? Love? Words spoken? Lips?

I dunno, I like to read the smut mags, but it's almost like actors aren't even real people, they're more like the characters they play. Marriages are certainly doomed from the beginning.

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 8/02/2005 3:36 PM  

ea - Glad I could start your day with amusement. Yes, I believe the "Jolie Disease" is worst STD you can get.

Your teenager is at my house tonight, not to worry, he will pay for that remark. AHHHHHH HAHAHAH (evil laughter)


crayonz - Yes, Jen was the best thing that every happened to that very sexy idiot. However, now that he has skank on him, you couldn't pay me to be with him.

mama duck - ohhhh, I'm so sorry you couldn't read my comments on the picture. I am sure you got the jist of it, but it was too good for me not to share with you. The first comment is that the Jolie Disease has taken control of Brad's brain as the Skank has now moved in with him. The comment at the bottom noted that the stores and restaurants are now supplying disposal toilet seat covers and a pharmacy will be carrying large supplies of injectable pencillian and other antibotics for stds.

I agree, they all need to get over themselves and become real people.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/02/2005 10:01 PM  

post a comment

<< Home