My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, August 12, 2005

Another episode of Stuff Portrait Friday

It's Friday, which means TGIF and SPF. Kristine over at random and odd went outside of the box for this week's theme. OK, really we went outside.

  • Your ride
  • A mile away
  • The reason you love where you live



MY RIDE

So here's my ride, nothing exciting, but I absolutely love it. zoom zoom zoom










A MILE AWAY

This is a park near in my neighborhood. I used to love to sit on the dock at night over the lake and listen to the water from the fountain. If it ever cools off, I just might start doing it again.






THE REASON I LOVE WHERE I LIVE.


I had a lot of thoughts about why I love it here, 1. We have Seasons 2. There are soo many things to do 3. Beautiful Parks like above 4. Things like this... Yes, they are building a new Target about 5 miles from my house. It is actually on my way home from work. I am so excited and I can't wait till it opens.









See the blue P at the back of the building? Yes, it even has a parking garage. I Heart you Target.

Happy Friday everyone!

4 comments(s):

I didn't play this theme, but I played the "Relaxation" theme. It's probably good I didn't do this one today as the 1 mile away would be corn fields. And I am not sure I could come up with a reason I "love" where I live. I'd be grasping at straws like MamaDuck was! LOL.

By Blogger Me, at 8/12/2005 10:02 PM  

I used to want a Zoom Zoom so bad! That's one hot grammy ride!

Lovely, lovely pond. I'm with you. I would do the same thing if we had one of those. I need to take Lauren to one of the local parks. I'm not really familiar with that many of them.

I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE OF MY TARGET IN PROGRESS TOO! It's actually right behind the salon I was at. Didn't even think! I know Kalki's got one coming. Maybe we should all post pictures of our Targets in progress!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/12/2005 10:11 PM  

Awesome! We ar egetting a new target and it's almost done. I am WAY ttoo excited!

COOL SPF!

By Blogger Renee, at 8/12/2005 10:22 PM  

meritt - Relaxation, what is that. LOL Hey, I love corn on the cob.

crayonz - I love my current zoom zoom and a MX6 that I used to have. We even call Doodlebug's walker a zoom zoom.

Yes, we should all take pics of our new Targets. Isn't it great that they are everywhere!

renee - I can't wait for mine to be finished. It has definitely been worth the 9 to 10 month wait.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/13/2005 7:07 PM  

post a comment

<< Home