My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A Day of Running

Lots of errands and things to do today, so can't blog much. I did want to share this real quick



A kiss from Doodlebug! (Warning - don't get too close as the spit normally starts flying about 10 seconds after this face is made)

Everyone have a great day and I'll be back tonight.

5 comments(s):

What a great expression -- she's adorable!!!

By Blogger Meegan, at 8/20/2005 6:05 PM  

OMGosh... LOL... she looks like she's going to blow up! :)

By Blogger Me, at 8/20/2005 7:52 PM  

I love Doodlebug slober, good thing she gives it out freely! You have to see the pics of her laying on my bed giving rasberries. The drool is plentiful!

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/20/2005 9:37 PM  

Meegan - Welcome back. It is amazing to me the different faces she makes. I can sit there for hours watching her, luckily I grabbed the camera and got this one.

Meritt - Yes, she was going to blow... spit bubbles everywhere. When say to her "Give me a kiss baby" I either get an open mouth kiss or this face with spit flying at me.

EA - Yes, as gross as it is, we all love Doodlebug slober. (Even her papa doesn't mind it anymore. She actually urped on him yesterday and he was oh, need to wipe her off... I almost fainted!)

Send me copies of those pics, I need them to keep my company next week.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/21/2005 1:29 PM  

AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Big slobbery, smoochie kiss right back atcha!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/21/2005 6:43 PM  

post a comment

<< Home