My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's a happy day in my world

Yes, I am a happy camper today for a couple of reasons.

1) You may have noticed that my ticker shows Doodlebug was 7 months old yesterday. Yes, she is becoming such a big girl.

2) Remember the new laptop and wireless router that I just got? Well, I was excited as I can now blog from anywhere in the house. However, I had one drawback, to post pictures, I have to be at my desk. Then today I remembered that when DH bought me my camera, he also bought me this. Yes, I can now pull the pictures from my memory disk directly to my laptop. Whooo Hooo.
So here are some new pics of Doodlebug as a 7 month old.



Ohhh, I love bath time with my new bath chair.


I'm awake from my afternoon nap. I wonder if anyone is around?


Yes, GMa is here! (This is her look whenever she wakes up and spots one of us.)



Look at my tunnel, it looks like a long way to the other end.


Toys? What toys, the TV is on.

4 comments(s):

Happy 7 months, Miss Doodle. I love that look when they wake up! Or are you sure it isn't because you had a camera in hand? Darling pictures, kgrams!

I love my card reader, it's the only way to fly!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/14/2005 8:47 AM  

What a big girl she is!! Beautiful too!

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/15/2005 12:06 PM  

crayonz - It's is one of the best looks ever isn't it. They are so sweet and cuddly when they wake up. This time, it was her normal look, however, she is getting really good at posing when she sees the camera and I say her name.

The card reader if fab!

teh - Thank you. Yes, she is getting so big, it makes me sad somedays to see her grow up so fast. We too feel that she is beautiful after all, she looks like her grammy. hehehe

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/15/2005 8:25 PM  

I just LOVES me a Doodlebug!!! (especially when she has cherries on her butt!!) hehehe

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/16/2005 9:24 AM  

post a comment

<< Home