My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, August 19, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday

Ok, this post is really late due to technical difficulties... no power. Yes, we lost power tonight, but it is now back on and we are cooling back off.

Stuff Portrait Friday is brought to us by Kristine over at Random and Odd. This week's topic is:

Something you made
The tools of your hobby
Something you wish to give away

So, my first thought was "Something I want to give away? Oh yeah, the teenager fits this one. " LOL "Something I made? Oh yeah, the teenager fits this one too" LOL "The tools of my hobby? OH OH OH, can't post that (must keep my PG13 rating and trust me, no one would want to see that picture!), must choose something besides the teenager for my something I made picture.

Something I made ~ So, I thought about it, and I already showed you this and Crayonz showed you this, so you know I can make bracelets. I guess I will have to go with scrapbooking, but just about everyone does scrapbooking. Hmmm, I know, I make candles. Well wouldn't you know I don't have any around that I have made.




I recovered my kitchen chairs. This counts as something I made doesn't it?






Tools of my hobby ~




Here are my scrapbook bags that contain a lot of paper and scrapping items.








Here is the little cart that I keep more of my supplies for scrapbooking. I have even more stuff, but it's in the basement as I have totally run out of space in my little corner of Doodlebug's room.








Something I wish to give away~



This is a pile of junk in my basement that I keep saying we are going to have a yard sale and get rid of. I think when I get back from vacation that I am just going to load it all up and drop it off at the nearest Goodwill.




No, the white laundry basket is not going, Easily Amused made this for Doodlebug and right now, it is just holding stuff that was moved out of the spare room when we made it hers.
Hopefully you played this week. If so, let me know and I will make sure to stop by.

5 comments(s):

You ladies and your talented jewelry making and scrapbooking. Where do you find time in the day to get it done???

Isn't it fun to do stuff yourself - and save a lot of money in the process? ;)

I'm voting for the Goodwill dropoff, sister. Much faster and less painful than a garage sale.

And thank you for not showing us your sex tools. That is all.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/19/2005 10:31 PM  

Woo hoo! Another scrapbooker!!

By Blogger Kami, at 8/19/2005 10:32 PM  

i helped a friend reupholster her kitchen chairs. it was kind of fun, and there were three of us doing it, so the gratification of completion was quick!

i'm also in favor of the goodwill trip. i have a couple bags ready to go... mind taking them with you?!? ;-)

By Blogger amanda, at 8/20/2005 8:57 AM  

I wish I could scrap book. I swear I have no artistic ablities at all!!!

By Blogger Random and Odd, at 8/21/2005 10:33 AM  

Crayonz - All credit goes to our Mom, she is a very crafty talented person and I was lucky to get a smidge of it, EA got more than I did.

Yes, it is fun to make things myself, I not only did my chairs, but I made pillows for my bed saving BIG $ and didn't have to sew.

Your welcome and I would never show that, hopefully it did make you laugh though. EA was cracking up when I told her.

Kami - Yes, there are a bunch of us out there. I am supposed to go to a scrapping weekend in Nov. Can't wait!

Amanda - Thanks for stopping by. I'll make sure to call you next time and you can help me.

Sorry, I have too much to fit in my veh already. Maybe next trip. LOL

Kristine - You are kidding right? You are a very artistic person. Your pictures are writing skills are fab!!! Scrapbooking is not so hard, I just started buying paper and stickers and tried it. You will learn to get more and more creative with each one.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/21/2005 1:24 PM  

post a comment

<< Home