My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

We made it

Yes, we made it to the lake yesterday afternoon. YEAH! Unfortunately, about 20 miles before we got here, the rain started… a huge downpour. It has been raining off and on ever since, but that’s ok, it’s still great just to be away from home and work.







The condo where we are staying is great.









It has a fabulous view of the lake and you have to drive through a state park to get to it – very secluded and peaceful. Last night we actually saw 2 deer and this morning a wild turkey.

After finding the condo and exploring our surroundings, we went to the outlet mall. 110 stores at my disposal, it is a shopping paradise. I actually bought 2 pair of Etienne Aigner shoes for $10 each… what a bargain!

No wireless access at the condo, but I did make a stop at a hotel for a client meeting and they had it so I was able to post this. Till I find access again, good day and good bye.

P.S. Pictures to follow when I have more time.

3 comments(s):

Hey, at least you can blog while at the condo!

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/23/2005 2:01 PM  

You are blogging AND working while on vacation? STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/23/2005 8:25 PM  

teh - actually, I could write my post on the laptop but had to go elsewhere to actually get the internet access to post it. Definitely cut down my blogging time.

crayonz - blogging is not work, it's fun so I will keep doing it when I am on vacation.

With regard to the client appt, it was a 30 minute training session for the head of HR at a large hotel. I agreed to this as otherwise it would have been a longer session to do by phone the week before. Also, my thought were... large client = keep them happy, hotel client = happy client may mean reduced rates sometime???

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/29/2005 10:12 PM  

post a comment

<< Home