My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Only in the country...

Driving to our condo, I noticed this gorgeous house set back in the woods with a wrap around porch. (The kind of house and porch that I want)
















Across the road and down about 100 yards is this house. Talk about different property values!















Sorry the pictures aren't better, but I had to take them as DH was driving.

5 comments(s):

I so want that house! I love the porch, I've always been partial to an old farm house with a big porch.

Oh yeah, I'M FIRST!!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 8/25/2005 9:00 AM  

That is a beautiful house! The kind I've always dreamed of!

By Blogger Tammy, at 8/25/2005 11:13 AM  

Oh, they have trees and a porch! We have neither and want them SOOOO bad!

Hope you're having a blast!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 8/25/2005 2:27 PM  

I hate when Sugar Daddy won't slow down for me to take pics while we're driving.

What's more important here, that we keep up with traffic or that I get my perfect shot?

Geez.

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 8/26/2005 1:22 PM  

ea - you are always first in my book. I too want that house. I have always told my DH that my dream house will have a wrap around porch.

teh - the first one or the second one. hahaha

crayonz - yes, we were having a great relaxing time. It looks like you, me, ea & teh all want the same thing. I guess we are all alike and should be sisters.

mama duck - They just don't get it. However, my DH is getting better about it.

Definitely the perfect shot is more important. LOL

Now, when someone does something, the constant question/comment in my house is... You're going to blog about this aren't you? My answer is yup and I want pics to go with it.

By Blogger KGrams, at 8/29/2005 10:22 PM  

post a comment

<< Home