My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Do you know what these mean?

OK, I received this email (from my best friend forever Lumpy) and I knew immediately that I had to post it out here to share with all of my blog friends.

We all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons," where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown. Sometimes these are represented by

:-) and

:-( respectively.

Well, how about some "assicons"? Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) a sore ass

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) Money coming out of his ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

2 comments(s):

I'M FIRST, I'M FIRST!!!

Now that I got that out - that made me laugh out loud!! I think the sore ass is the funniest think I've ever seen!

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/01/2005 8:30 AM  

Well some of us have to work for a living Teh, so we can't be first! I better go find one of those people for you to see. Me, I work hard at hardly working! hehehe. Sorry, just had to give ya a hard time since you beat me once again! :)

This is to funny! I just about died when KGrams e-mailed it to me!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/01/2005 12:02 PM  

post a comment

<< Home