My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Doodlebug playing

Doodlebug like all babies, loves playing and continually amuses herself as well as those around her.



ROCL - Rolling on the couch laughing



Who needs toys when EA's wallet is near by.

I kept telling her go for the cash and the plastic, but she couldn't find any. LOL


See my new lamb I got in Branson? Much better to play with than an old T-Shirt.

Apparently even she gets tired and must relax from time to time.



I'm thinking she may be watching her PaPa a little too much. LOL

6 comments(s):

She is so darn cute!! I love the relaxing picture.

She can have my wallet. She wont find any plastic or cash in their either :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/08/2005 8:35 AM  

Okay, I must comment on each picture:
1. she's just too cute!
2. but did ya see the way she threw it on the floor after you told her there was no money in it? Next time tell her to play with it before I hit those outlet malls!
3. Her new squishy lamb was just too cute!
4.While this pic is just too cute, at the same time I don't like it because it reminds me that she is growing up!

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/08/2005 9:01 AM  

cute!

wallets and purses are a big hit with the chicklets too - forget those expensive christmas presents!

By Blogger Urban Chick, at 9/08/2005 3:56 PM  

teh - thank you for wanting to share your wallet with Doodlebug. Guess those Glamour Shots people took all your $ huh. LOL

ea - 1) Duh 2) She is one smart girl to ditch it when it's empty. 3) just like her. 4) I know, wait till you see the ones I took tonight.

uc - Thank you. Yup, they would much rather have boxes, kitchen items and purses than toys.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/08/2005 8:19 PM  

ROCL had me ROFL!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/09/2005 12:05 PM  

She's a smart one! and just too cute! I like the new lamb- looks very comfy!

By Blogger momma of 2, at 10/12/2005 3:20 PM  

post a comment

<< Home