My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Saturday, September 10, 2005

How I made him happy & They say it's your birthday...

Last week I mentioned that I was going to post how I made my DH happy one night. It actually ended up that he was a very happy man 2 nights in one week. (teh and ea, get your minds out of the gutter.) Well, my DH got an early birthday gift from me. (Really girls, out of the gutter this instant.) OK, now where was I??? Oh ya, I told DH that I had ordered him a gift and that it would probably be delivered early. Well, it did come early and several days later, the next installment came.

While I perfer electronic gadgets, jewelry and Coach purses, all it takes to make my husband a happy man is this...


Yes, I bought him a subscribtion to to Steelers Digest. It contains information on the players, their stats and interviews, This magazine has everything he would ever want to know about the Steelers. Apparently, a new issue is sent after every game. He is in football heaven.






As today is his birthday, he got to open his other presents tonight. Like a good PaPa, he shared the pleasure of unwrapping his gifts.















Looks like I know what to buy Doodlebug for christmas, forget the toys and just give her the boxes. LOL







Happy Birthday Honey!!!


P.S. Don't forget your Smorgasbord Sunday recipes tomorrow ~ Something you will be making this week.

7 comments(s):

Happy Birthday to You from Iowa! (Oh gads, it's STILL hard to say I'm from Iowa... gulp).

Re; The recipe site: I've been WONDERING all week what your new topic would be. Yesterday I thought of a couple....

1) A recipe you just can't make right - or you made and you KNOW it's a good one but you managed to screw it up. (My Mother CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF HER MAKE Cream Puffs nor Rice Krispy Bars).

2) A recipe you thought sounded really good but when made was so horrible you threw it out. (My Baked Fish in Sour Cream Sauce).

:)

By Blogger Me, at 9/11/2005 8:46 AM  

Just what are you inplying about me & teh??? :) You know us all too well!!

You're telling me didn't work. My mind is still there HEHEHE!!!!

eek gads! Baby boobies!!! I still think she needs a bra :) teeheehee

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/11/2005 1:04 PM  

Damn it. How did you know where my mind was? Twice?!?!?

That is a GREAT gift! Now, I am going to have to look and see if they have something like that for our beloved Dallas Cowboys!!

Happy Birtdhay DH!

EA - mine too. No amount of telling me will get my mind truly out of the gutter! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/12/2005 8:50 AM  

I loved the photo montage. It almost looked like she had a tiny ponytail in one picture. False alarm.

You are such a good wife, mama, and kgrams.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/12/2005 12:48 PM  

meritt - DH says thank you for the bday wishes. Not to worry, we won't hold the Iowa thing against you. LOL

Sorry, I knew what I wanted to do, but just didn't get my act together to post it. Wasn't the mystery of it nice. hehehe

EA - I am not implying anything, I am stating a fact. LOL I knew it propably wouldn't work, but it was worth a try.

teh - I knew as my mind was there too, just typing the words and we are so much alike.

As a major football fan, you will love it. If I can find my original email with the company name that puts these together for the teams, I will send it to you.

crayonz - yes, false alarm on the pony tail. That would have been the fastest growing hair around. Maybe I should get her some extensions. LOL

Thank you... coming from such a great person like yourself, it is truly a compliment.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/12/2005 6:55 PM  

jhjdhjhkf - Sorry, but I'm not sure why you think a nice post on how I made my husband happy on his bday and how he shared it with his beautiful granddaughter sucks.

I have always welcomed all new bloggers, however I feel your comment is a little out of line for this particular post. If you do not like to read about babies, love and happiness, then don't come back as I am tired of rude people and spammers.

Everyone else, I have now turned on word verify and am no longer allowing anonymous comments. I have also made these changes to Smorgasbord Sunday. Sorry for the extra work, but I have been on the fence about it for the past few weeks and this comment as well as another spam on Smorgasbord Sunday pushed me to the other side today.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/12/2005 7:11 PM  

I'm with you with this guy. I hate rude commenters.

If they don't like what they are reading, they can MOVE ON!

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/12/2005 7:52 PM  

post a comment

<< Home