My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tantrum Thursday #3

Thursdays are deemed as Tantrum Thursday by the one and only Crayonz.

Yes, even the cutest most wonderful children in the world can have tantrum moments. So, here is this week's tantrum picture of the Doodlebug...


She is one seriously mad baby.

And the reason for this tantrum...


Yes, traffic jams will cause road rage even in the youngest of drivers.

4 comments(s):

A girl after my own heart. I too get road rage!!

So cute!

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/08/2005 9:46 PM  

Heh heh. Looks like a hit and run!

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/09/2005 12:05 PM  

Hope the lamb doesn't *splat* too much!! hehehe

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/09/2005 3:52 PM  

teh - Hope you haven't taught Fumble or Princess any of those special words when you are in traffic with your road rage. LOL

crayonz - It was more like a snow plowing in the middle of the summer. How dare her toys get in her way huh.

ea - Nope, he didn't splat at all. As soon as I snapped the picture, I did an immediate toy clean up. Hmmm, was it mean of me to leave her stuck while I took the picture???

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/10/2005 10:59 PM  

post a comment

<< Home