My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday - Football

Yes, it's that time of year again... pigskin and snacks. This can only mean that it's football season. Kristine over at Random and Odd has dedicated this week's SPF theme to her beloved Shaun and therefore, has chosen the all american past time of football.
If you remember from this , I am not a huge fan of football, but I do watch it. Really, in my house I have no choice.
The items are:
1. Your favorite 'team' paraphenalia. (shirts, hats, washing machines...whatever you have that shows off your favorite team)
2. This is a 'google hunt' picture. Go find a picture of your favorite player from your team and post it.
3. Dig through some old pictures and show me one of you at a tailgating party, block party, or Superbowl party. I know you've got to have something like that. Back up picture: Show me a picture of your kid in their sports jersey.
So, I'm playing... but I'm using DH's & the Teenager's team stuff cause I got nothin with regards to football.

Team Paraphenalia:



Here is DH's most treasured football item... a Terry Bradshaw autographed jersey from his days with the Pittsburg Steelers.







Then, we have all of this junk, err I mean collection. Yes, we have an autographed football, tennis ball, baseball and even a Harlem Globetrotter's basketball. In the midst of this collection are 3 non autographed items... Steeler Football. Apparently, their status is the same as that of any other time item that has been signed.




Google Hunt:

OK, here is a link to DH's current favorite player (his all time fav is Terry Bradshaw, but as he is retired, I made him choose again.) http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1152





This is the teenager's favorite player. http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1109



I don't have any pics from any superbowl or tailgate parties, so I'm going with the back up plan. Your kid in his/her favorite jersey.



My son isn't wearing a jersey in this photo, but he is wearing a t-shirt with a football and the #28 on it. Oh and he is standing with Marshall Faulk. Does this count?





Sorry I played so late, but time has been a flying and blogger has not been cooperating.

1 comments(s):

See, I knew this SPF would be easy for you!

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/11/2005 1:00 PM  

post a comment

<< Home