My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, September 09, 2005

September 9th is a very special day...

Yes, Friday September 9th is a very special day for a wonderful little girl.

Lauren Miller is now officially 1 year old. YEAHHHHHHHHH Lauren!!!!

Make sure you stop by her blog and wish her an extra special Happy 1st Birthday.




Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Lauren,
Happy Birthday to you.

4 comments(s):

Oh my word, that is so darling! I love her big fluffy ears!

Lauren says, "kiss, kiss, hug, hug, and big thank you!"

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/09/2005 12:07 PM  

Happy Birthday Lauren!!

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/10/2005 11:45 AM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Happy birthday sweetie!!!!

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 9/10/2005 2:08 PM  

crayonz - I will email a copy of it to you. I have a scrapbooking program on my computer that lets me make these. I am glad you liked it.

Lauren - thank you for my kisses and hugs birthday girl, and you are very welcome.

teh & mama duck - make sure you stop by Crayonz blog and wish her a happy bday there as well.

mrtl - thank you.

By Blogger KGrams, at 9/11/2005 12:47 AM  

post a comment

<< Home