My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A little help from my friends

If you read all of this, there will be a special treat at the end.

I need help. (EA stop it right now, I'm not talking about that kind of help. OK, I need that too, but that's not what this is about.)

You remember this post? Well, I am trying to convince my DH that I need to trade my vehicle in on a new one. Now, I love my Mazda Tribute and it was been a great vehicle, but unfortunately, other vehicles seem to like it a lot too, as they keep hitting it.

So, I was thinking today, that I am spending the rest of my life with just one man, should I really make the same commitment and stay with the same vehicle forever? Well, I decided that I would definitely check and see what else is out there.

I do have some basic requirements (these are not in any specific order)
1. Must be a SUV (preferably a small or medium size.)
2. Power door locks and windows
3. Sunroof (this can always be added on)
4. CD Player

So, here is where I need help. Tell me, what do you drive? Do you like it or love it? Is there anything you would do differently now if you had to do it over again?

Ok, as I know I promised you a little treat. Scroll on down.





Here is a picture of the almost 9 month old Doodlebug playing in her new toy box tonight. Yes, she was actually in the toy box.





She was having so much fun in the box, that we decided to add some toys. She immediately plopped her little self down and started having a ball. LOL

6 comments(s):

I drive a Mitshubishi Montero Sport and I love it. Of course I bought it before I had three children in two years time. I could really use something with a bit more space. If you are not planning on driving around large amounts of children, it is a great vehicle. We have not had any problems. *knocking on wood*

By Blogger Katy, at 10/11/2005 11:12 PM  

Such a cute little girl!!

I drive a Chevrolet Tahoe and I absolutely love it! We have the 3rd row seat in the back, so the Tahoe will fit 8 people with everyone seatbelted and no one in the glove compartment.

I highly recommend the Tahoe.

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/12/2005 8:54 AM  

You want to buy mine? I'd sell it to you, for reals. It has everything you want, and it's pimpin'.

Okay, if I had to do it all over again, I'd go with a stripped down Toyota Highlander - for resale value, gas mileage, and looks. It's a smaller SUV, so you'd probably like it.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/12/2005 9:09 AM  

Dang it, I got distracted and totally forgot to say how adorable DB looks in her new toy box. There must be something in the air. We went out and got Lauren a toy box last weekend. Either that, or it must be the way these kiddos accumulate toys like I accumulate cellulite.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/12/2005 9:12 AM  

she's having a ball!! HARDY HAR HAR!!! So witty you are!!!

DAMN that Crayonz!!! She's showing off again!!! Putting a link in her comment. Did she do the comment in Word, then paste it here?????

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/12/2005 11:37 AM  

I have to agree with Tammy - the Tahoe is a great vehicle! Since having my kids (5 and 6 years ago), I've driven that, an H2 and a Cadillac SRX - the Tahoe, by far, has been the most practical. I recommend the split bench in the middle row - makes access to the 3rd row much easier!

By Blogger me, at 10/16/2005 10:24 PM  

post a comment

<< Home