My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Monday, October 10, 2005

I was tagged

I was tagged by Easily Amused and if I don't play, she will never let me forget it. After all, that's what little sister's are best at. (hehehe)

The topic of this meme is: Fun with Archives
The rules are:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So, I went back to find my 23rd post. Here is the fifth line:

The was the first time she has ever donned a bathing suit and gone swimming.

Sounds like something from a good novel doesn't it?

OK, now I have to pick 5 people to play. Are there 5 people still out there that haven't been tagged?

1) Katy
2) I Miei Pensieri
3) Kristine
4) Anyone?
5) Will someone be my friend?

3 comments(s):

It's about darn time you played!!!! :) hehehe

It totally sounded like a novel with Fabio on the cover! Oh, or the sports illistrated mag!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/11/2005 8:26 AM  

I am so your friend, but I just did this one. Got something else?

By Blogger Katy, at 10/11/2005 9:39 AM  

ea - want some cheese with that wine. LOL

katy - thanks for being my friend. (I knew you couldn't resist once you found out that it's my teenager EA was talking about that has all the thoughts on poop & farts.)

Yes, I do actually. Check out my post for 10/11 and help me out would ya?

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/11/2005 9:54 PM  

post a comment

<< Home