My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Yes, there is a God...

OK, I was going to post something on Friday that was a happy thought and unfortunately, my accident totally eradicated it. Well, I went back on Saturday and got a couple of pictures.

I had an experience that was like no other. It caused me to have a major "O" and neither my DH nor were shoes involved. Remember this post?

Well, my new Target store opened a week early. I told Easily Amused that I wouldn't go without her, but as she was going to be away this weekend, she twice told me that it was OK for me to go without her. So, yes I couldn't take it and I went. I didn't mean to, but my vehicle just would not let me drive by it one more time without pulling in.


This is the underground parking garage. Shopping and not having to go out in the heat, rain or snow to get to your vehicle. Woo Hoo!!!





The new store is so large that it now has many additional areas:
1) A snack bar that is also has a mini Pizza Hut
2) Starbucks
3) An entire grocery department. Yes, I can pick up all of my groceries (except fresh meat and bakery) at Target.

Now, to go from the garage to the store, they have escalators and an elevator. As I was shopping, I was started wondering how long is it going to take to get the elevator and get back down to my vehicle.

Well, what do you know, they actually have a cart escalator. Is this thing just too cool or what!











Yes, I {HEART} my new Target!!!

13 comments(s):

O. M. G.

I need a minute.

Whew...I'm not entirely sure where to begin! A parking garage? A cart escalator?

Alright, I'm hyperventilating again...

By Blogger Mama Duck, at 10/09/2005 9:12 PM  

mama duck - see, the midwest isn't so bad after all huh!

Did just reading the post and thinking about it cause little flutters for you too?

If you ever come to MO, let me know and I will make sure to meet you and take you to the store of your dreams.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/09/2005 9:19 PM  

I am so friggin' jealous!!!!!!!!!!

By Blogger Katy, at 10/09/2005 10:51 PM  

O.M.G..... I WANT ONE NOW....

We only get a yucky WAL-MART... have to drive to the big metropolis to the west to get a TARGET...but we go there at least once a month... I heart target!!

Jealous am I,,,, yes, jealous am I.

By Blogger momma of 2, at 10/10/2005 7:14 AM  

Wow.

We have SuperTarget's here, but nothing like that bad boy!

I am so. utterly. jealous!

Now, I think I need a special trip to MO!

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/10/2005 9:04 AM  

Oh, just reading about it makes me need to change my pantys!!!!! opps!! Good thing girls can have more than one unlike those stupid boys!! hehehe I need to save up the rest for when I get to see Target!! :)

I'm back in town!!! When we gonna go??? When When When???? I have goose bumps just thinking about it!!!!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/10/2005 9:23 AM  

*That's* Target???
*drool*
I'm moving into your neighborhood tonight! hehe

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/10/2005 2:19 PM  

Yess... of course I watched last night. I am totally digging Izzy & Alex together - makes me happy, and not just because I predicted it last season. :) Hee hee... can't comment on the Target or being jealous of it or how incredible it looks and makes me want to go there or anything, being that I work for WM Home Office (shhh... that kinda thing will get a blogger lynched around here). You can email me if you want, too! I'm pamperedrotten@yahoo.com.

By Blogger Melissa, at 10/10/2005 5:59 PM  

Holy shit, that is fucking awesome.

My Target opened this past week, too...and my Belk and Pier One. I'm in heaven.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/10/2005 7:27 PM  

Katy - You can come too, we'll have a blogger party at Target. LOL

momma of 2 - Sorry I made you jealous, but I really don't have much luck in my life, so God gave me a great Target.

Tammy - SuperTarget huh. Just the name makes my heart pound. Come on up sister and we'll have a party.
By the way, this Target is actually several blocks from where we get our Pedi's and Mani's... we could make it a whole day of fun.

EA - Lets see, you teased me about a gift knowing how busy I am... how about next week? OK really how about Wed after the nail salon?

i miei pensieri - Yes.it.is.TARGET!!

Melissa - I'm digging it too. I also thought this would end up happening as she was so disgusted with him, you knew it had to turn around.

It's ok, I went to WM today on my lunch and got a great pair of Eeoyre Jammies for me and an outfit for Doodlebug. I am an equal opportunity shopper. LOL

crayonz - I'm sorry, have you been kidnapped and replaced with someone else? First no Farkota Friday :( and now the potty mouth. Sister you are just too funny today.

OK, what's Blek??? Never heard of that one. I was at Pier 1 this weekend and have to go back tomorrow to exchange something. Oooh happy night tomorrow for me.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/10/2005 10:23 PM  

Can't help it. The Targasm brings out the Tourette's in me. It WAS awesome.

Belk is like an expensive Dillards or Penneys. They've got a Clinique and Estee Lauder counter. I did not buy anything.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/11/2005 9:13 AM  

Glad you said something to Crayonz about that potty mouth!! Do you think she's been hanging around us to long?????????

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/11/2005 10:15 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS!! Our Target just opened last week, so I know the orgasm that is a brand new Target. But, mine does not have a cart escalator. I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!

By Blogger kalki, at 10/11/2005 10:57 AM  

post a comment

<< Home