My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Friday, October 07, 2005

Is this really the end & Do I need an attorney?

I "heart" blogging with Blogger. I also 'heart" all the wonderful people I have met through blogging. To me, Blogger is like a fantasy love affair. I call it a fantasy, as my DH knows about it and from time to time, in small ways, even helps me support this affair of mine. Every now and then when I have spent more time with Blogger than with him, he will even act a little jealous. Yes, this is a true love affair that I have been having with Blogger for almost 6 months now. It even sounds like an affair or at least something a little dirty when I say I like/love blogging with Blogger, doesn't it?

Now, I know that with all good love relationships, there are always low moments when things are just perfect. This week has been in all time low in our little love fest. I know Blogger doesn't like it when I try to upload a lot of pictures at one time. Therefore, I have been resigned to loading them 1 or 2 (max) at a time. This takes longer, buy hey there's something to be said about a nice slow go around, he just doesn't realize that this is not the part of our little affair that I really enjoy. I know that even though I tell him to left justify my posts, that sometimes he gets stubborn and wants it centered. I love the fact that he is free thinking and has ideas of his own, so I just smile and say "OK honey if that's what you really want." However, Wednesday night, he apparently was tired and had a headache. He didn't want to mess around at all. I tried and tried to get him up, but I got nothin', zip, zilch, nada. Then last night, I know I was out late and didn't get home until after 11:00, but he was really mean. He let me have my foreplay of reading blogs, but wouldn't give me my ultimate satisfaction at the end of letting me comment.

I'm wondering if he's mad at me. I been so busy with my work, Doodlebug and the rest of the family that I haven't been as attentive as I was in the past. Is Blogger feeling neglected by my busy schedule? I don't want this affair to end. (If it does, will an attorney be needed to determine the owner of the items we have posted together?)

Yes, I am begging Blogger to please understand how much I do love and need him and if he would please take me back, I will try to give him more of my time.

Written by,
Kgrams (Blogger's humble and adoring girlfriend)

5 comments(s):

Nothing that I'm sure that a little blogger blowjob won't cure.

Did I type that outloud??

By Blogger Tammy, at 10/07/2005 12:59 PM  

Stroke him a little...he'll come around! (No pun intended!) Ok, pun totally intended! LOL

It always works for me!

By Blogger jlybn123, at 10/07/2005 2:08 PM  

I'm tired of being Blogger's bitch.

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 10/07/2005 2:54 PM  

tammy - Where was my mind, I never thought of that one! Yes, those seem to be the cure all that all men want.

Oh yes, you definitely typed that one outloud and I love it. OK, I'm going to one up it... do I have to ummm you know like swallow? (Ok, yes that was definitely gross but needed to be typed.)

jlybn123 - Thank you, between your and Tammy's ideas, he will be a happy happy guy. However, he may be too tired to let everyone else post. LOL

crayonz - What!!! You're his bitch too? He's cheating on me with my own adopted blog sister.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/08/2005 8:49 AM  

Okay, I'm a little late commenting, but It just soooo has to be done!! KGrams, you were worried for a little while that you lost your blogger groove. Umm, no. No you haven't! Should I start calling you Stella???? You know, as in the movie "Stella gets her groove back"?? The only thing funnier than this post is the comments from our bloger friends!! OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!! I was laughing so friggin hard I snorted. How sad is that!!!

I think I need a cigarette now. No, it doesn't matter that I don't even smoke!

Umm, so, inquireing minds wanna know. Did ya swallow???? Okay, never mind...too much TMI there. I'm gonna go with that you DID since scrolling down to this post I saw that things looked fine and more pics were uploaded!

By Blogger Tina M, at 10/10/2005 9:02 AM  

post a comment

<< Home