My Life As A Middle Child - Putting Together The Pieces

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tantrum Thursday

Yes, it is finally Thursday, which according to Crayonz means that its time for another installment of Tantrum Thursday. This week I'm posting my Tantrum Thursday with a twist.

In my house we have a 24 hour rule, if something is left more than 24 hours, it is fair game. Well, EA's son was over on Tuesday night and I bought him something from the ice cream truck. He put it in the freezer and never got around to eating it... 24 hours are up buddy and it's now fair game. Bwahahahaha

The above paragraph was necessary so that you will understand my tantrum post.


See these really cute shoes??? They were delivered yesterday by the UPS man for Easily Amused (we put them in my name as I get free shipping due to my preferred customer status). These shoes have been at my house for 24 hours now... do you know what that means??? Herein lies the tantrum, EA is reading this post, throwing a hissy fit and getting ready to call me and tell me this is so not fair. I am such a mean sister. hehehehehe Luckily for her, the shoes are the wrong size for me.

OK, I know you want a picture of Doodlebug for my tantrum post, so here is another picture.

See what she is holding??? Guess who was having the tantrum in this episode?


Alright, enough of the twist to my post, here is a picture of Doodlebug having a tantrum.

See the calculator that she just dropped by her right hand? I think she had figuring out how much the gas would cost for her walker this week. LOL

7 comments(s):

Hey, those shoes look to be about my size.

Since they are fair game and they don't fit you, I call dibs!!!

Thanks for the new cool shoes EA!! :)

By Blogger Tammy, at 9/23/2005 9:56 AM  

ROTFL..... everyone is so witty today except me! LOL.

By Blogger Me, at 9/23/2005 3:28 PM  

THIS IS SO NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, I'm whining, throwing a hissy fit and anything else one can think of!!!!!!

teh, BACK OFF THE SHOES WOMAN!!!!!!! LOL No fair games or dibs!!!!!!!

Kgrams is supposed to be my sister and teh is my adopted blog sister, so what's up with picking on EA?????? So not cool!!!

Actually, now that I think about it, I should be charging KGrams for having my beautiful new shoes at her house where she can gaze upon their lovelyness!!

I don't even want to hear what Meritt is saying. Her, not witty????? Girl, please!! She can be witty with her eyes closed and typing with one hand. She's just too perfect!! LOL

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/23/2005 6:07 PM  

Oh, by the way, love the calc. / gas thing! ROTFLMAO

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/23/2005 6:08 PM  

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Cute shoes, sister! It's a good thing that you're feet don't fit. Can't make her pissy now!

Heh heh. I think I've had a few of those gas hike tantrums myself! :)

By Blogger ieatcrayonz, at 9/23/2005 8:09 PM  

Okay Crayonz, this is soooooo not funny!!!!!! :(

Why is everyone picking on me????? Do I have a sign on my back????? LMAO

By Blogger Tina M, at 9/24/2005 7:34 AM  

mrtl - yes, I can go from one emotion to another in a matter of seconds.

teh - sorry, I already took her the shoes.

meritt - Please honey, you are always witty.

EA - I'm sorry, but I can't hear you. hehehe

crayonz - yes, we are all having gas hike tantrums.

ea - sorry, but it was funny.

By Blogger KGrams, at 10/02/2005 8:06 PM  

post a comment

<< Home